Who cost us the game today?

28 minutes ago, ColeB said:

Yeah, how did neither Josh or Morse recognize that nobody was there to block him?  Also, empty backfield again.

Yep.  I didn't notice it but the late show guys pointed out that Dion didn't block anyone on the back to back sacks in the 4th.  Pre-snap bs not straightened out.

17 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

How come the defense giving up 19 points in the final 16:33 isn't on your list?

Because as much as that was a debacle, the offense not scoring in the 2nd half other than a FG is a bigger issue.

This offense is a problem, it was a problem all year...but we were winning games. The fact that they played against an awful defense & couldn't put up no more than 19pts is a serious issue.

Just now, Scorp83 said:

Because as much as that was a debacle, the offense not scoring in the 2nd half other than a FG is a bigger issue.

Ultimately the Texans should score a pair of tds, and I don’t care if it’s the 3rd and 4th quarter or 2nd and 4th. They held a good offense to under league average points even through an extra quarter. 

the guys in defense weren’t perfect by any means but we are talking an above average day from a defense vs the offense not scoring a TD after the first drive and having a historic dumpster fire at the end 

2 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Love the fans blaming the QB who had 372 yards of offense and your only touchdown.  Give me a break.   The blind side call was horrible and defensive tackling was atrocious again.  

Go and find some play makers.  #17 had a ton of heart tonight.

You’re probably the same guy who wanted to burn Yeldon at the stake for a preseason fumble, yet somehow it’s ok if Allen is a fumbling machine 

Coaching

Defense

Allen 

Daboll

Refs

McD

Ford

Milano 

Pick one 

Just now, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

You’re probably the same guy who wanted to burn Yeldon at the stake for a preseason fumble, yet somehow it’s ok if Allen is a fumbling machine 

They scored 6 points in the second half and OT. Allen has a careless fumble.  He made some crazy throws that should’ve been pick 6’s. 

He was overhyped.  

Did some things good, others bad.  

He’s just as responsible as anyone else 

Several causes for this loss but mainly it's on the Defense.  It's the no. 3 defense; we're up 16 points at the half & we let them score 19 straight points.  As for the defense, it wasn't the play-calling, it was guys getting out hustled.

Under McDermott's watch we are getting closer to being a good football team -- we can play with the big guys but we don't have the personnel to beat them consistently.  We need a better O line, bigger, faster WR's and a stud DT.

I'm pleased with Allen's growth this year.  His footwork & accuracy are much improved as is his football sense.  That said, he needs to have better ball security.  I hope Daboll doesn't leave.  He calls a good game.  Plus Allen doesn't need to have to adjust to another OC.

On to a bigger & better next year.

I find it hard to pin this on any one player in particular. Allen's fumble was huge but TBH he played pretty well overall in his first playoff game. So I think for him it evens out. Our defense had 7 sacks and held a great offense in check for large parts of the game. They also blew some huge plays. The OT missed tackles were completely inexcusable yet the turnover on downs for the Texans late in the game should have been their redemption. The Bills had the ball in a position to WIN this game in regulation and there is one man who messed it up, Daboll!! I thought Daboll called a great game for parts of it but when he really needed to get the job done he failed miserably to be daring and was completely predictable. If Daboll calls some better plays from the 29 yard line we could have won the game right there.  If Daboll calls some better plays in OT we drive down and win that game. If anyone is responsible more than anyone else. It is Daboll.