Who cost us the game today?

Did not understand the play calling in the second half of the game, particularly the fourth quarter.  Gave up on the run and should have had more screen passes.  Overall, we seemed like a different team in the second half.  We looked so poised in the first half.  Not in the second half.  Josh played really undisciplined in the second half.

Just a really strange game, and, ultimately, very unsatisfying.

Everybody. 

They had the best player on the field doing best player things and we choked. 

We looked nervous and scared to make mistakes. 

We weren't "fearless" when we went up 16. 

Good news.  The Texans were us in this position the last 2 years so.  We'll be fine.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

Love the fans blaming the QB who had 372 yards of offense and your only touchdown.  Give me a break.   The blind side call was horrible and defensive tackling was atrocious again.  

Go and find some play makers.  #17 had a ton of heart tonight.

As he always does. Some fans here don't deserve it. They deserve Tyrod Taylor's heart. Or lack of. 

9 minutes ago, GregPersons said:

It was a team effort. 

Tremaine Edmunds had some brutal misses.

Josh Allen, obviously.

There were some catches I wish Duke had come down with.

If only Milano had completed the sack in OT.

Every one has a cross to bear today.

End of all these threads! TY

BTW you forgot OL as they missed 41 on the QB sweep that was set to go for big yards.

• Like (+1) 1

The entire team. The offense didn't score enough points early when they had the mojo and the defense didn't get enough key stops late in the game.

Allen deserves blame. Receivers deserve blame. OL deserves blame. Defense deserves blame.

Total TEAM loss.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, ToGoGo said:

As he always does. Some fans here don't deserve it. They deserve Tyrod Taylor's heart. Or lack of. 

Id take that game over 6-3 in Jacksonville any day of the week.   Duke catches the ball, Brown gets his feet in, Spain and Ford block someone and its a different game.  We have a star at QB. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

1 conservative Play calling settling for FGs

2 bad calls/non calls  by refs.  That was not a blindside block.

3 big mistake on long 3rddoen prevent falling back too far.

When the Bills settled for the field goal at the end of the first half, I felt very uneasy.

Yes, it was good to be up 13-0 at halftime, but they had a chance to make it 17-0.

Instead they chose to let the clock run and were complacent with getting 3 points.

The offense was moving the ball well enough and had two time outs on a drive that started at their own 4 yard line!

When they got far into Houston territory and after gaining a key first down, the Bills let the clock run a good 30-40 seconds. They lost a golden opportunity to put the Texans in a deep hole.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

The refs.[/thread]

That’s weak. 

John Brown’s fail was epic.

Duke’s Drops.

Josh’s Implosion.

The Oline unable to block 4 rushers with 5 guys for 3 seconds.

Cody Ford. Everything Cody Ford.

Knox’s missed block.

Dimarco’s missed block. 

That about covers it. People can blame Daboll or the Refs but the plays were there. If Duke catches that ball, Watt never gets they sacked and the crowd and team may have checked out. 

1st half JA almost won the game.

2nd half Josh might have lost the game. 

JJ watt wasn’t a game changer, but his moments were timely. 

Murphy and Hughes played great. 

Tre had a pretty bad second half. Some

of that is magnified because Watson barely looked his way in the first half. 

The biggest loss was O’Brien vs McD at the half. We lost the second half because of coaching. 

Edited by Mango

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The "Committee of Common Sense Prevails" officials who decided the called Bills TD wasn't a TD.

I don't think I would have wanted to win that way.

Trust me I think it's for the best that didn't happen.  For a week we'd be hearing how we "didn't deserve it" if we only won by 7.