where was beasley

Just now, suorangefan4 said:

Open on almost every play he was actually in the game for. He should be getting 10+ targets a game yet a lot of the games gets around 5. Not sure how the coaches or JA aren't seeing it on film. He breaks away from the guy covering him a lot.

He does, but sometimes it is late when Josh is under pressure.  The reason Beas had a huge game vs Dallas is Allen had time to wait for him

• Thank you (+1) 1

I said after a close Low scoring  victory this year that Daboll and McDermott need to figure out how to get this offense scoring more points, call better games, that there was no consistency in the play calling or it would bite us in the playoffs. I was ridiculed, told I wasn’t a fan, called names, called a child, told to cheer for another team. I believe even said I was a child because spell check changed something I wrote and I didn’t notice it on my phone. Yet here we are, all disappointed because we lost after once again scoring less than  20 pts. against a poor defense were Daboll once again after calling one good drive, became inexplainable in his play calling. Everybody should have seen this coming, how many times did we get Gored this year in important games? Yet we never learned our lesson. This is a total team loss, but all the mistakes could have been overcome with a properly called offensive strategy. 6 pts against this defense in the 2nd half was a joke, process failed.... 

57 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don’t understand the game planning at all and that’s basically all I can say right now

I rarely do.  Play a defense poor against the run and they come out throwing.  Play a defense poor against the pass and they come out running.  Playing against an immobile QB and they only rush 4 and don’t phase him.

I do have to give due credit for finally running that screen pass to Singletary late that got 30+ yards.  Where’s that been all season?  He might’ve scored if Feliciano would’ve blocked someone.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He does, but sometimes it is late when Josh is under pressure.  The reason Beas had a huge game vs Dallas is Allen had time to wait for him

This cannot be overstated. When the OL struggles , Allen’s effectiveness as a passer is greatly reduced.