Frustrating Loss- Season review

Tough one to say the least fellas.

Overall here are some of my thoughts on the Bills season and what they need to do to go to the next level.

- Coaching-  I like our coaches for the most part. But I really feel like the Bills need to stop relying so much on their defence to win games. Sure you can get away with it against teams like Denver, Pittsburgh with Duck, but Watson and other good QBS will burn you most of the time

-Josh Allen-  I thought allen took some nice strides this year and I am pretty happy with his progression. But he still needs to better against the blitz and has to work on his accuracy on crucial plays especially. 

Defence- Defence was great all year. But you have a 16-0 lead and let touchdown, 2 pt conversion, field goal, TD 2 PT conversion on 3 consecutive drives, and then let the drive in OT, its not good enough. I get the offence did not help out at all, but if you really want to call yourself an elite defence, you can't piss away a 16-0 lead in the playoffs.

Next year will ultimately come down to those things:

1. Develop a killer instinct and put teams away

2. Josh taking the next steps to become a franchise QB

3. Defence closing out games ( a little harsh I know but this 2nd half was a lot on them and other key games in the season like against CLE and NE)

4. Free agency and the draft

Ultimately a fun year and let's hope they can take the next step next year.

Go Bills.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Allen looked like the proverbial deer in the headlights. His attempted lateral belongs in the Hall of Stupid and Panic.

No TD throws against a poor D was not impressive,  either. 

Singletary and the D kept them in the game.

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Allen looked like the proverbial deer in the headlights. His attempted lateral belongs in the Hall of Stupid and Panic.

I thought Allen was ok. Looked like an inexperienced QB with flashes of great plays.

Needs to get better going into next year though 

12 minutes ago, Kemp said:

If Duke makes that TD catch Allen looks SO much better. :(