Lorenzo Alexander confirms his Retirement (we all knew it was coming)

Reader

Thank you, Lorax.

You're leadership and inspiration to this team will be greatly missed.

Probably the lone player that was a great addition from the Wrecks regime.

I'll never forget his play in the Jacksonville playoff game. He was a monster in that one.

Best wishes, and enjoy retirement.

• Like (+1) 1

He is a great story in hard work and perseverance; a career back-up and special teams player for years. Then gets a chance to start and takes full advantage. His leadership and work ethic will be missed.

But good for you Lorenzo, go enjoy every second of your beautiful family. You have represented yourself, this team, this city, and this fan base, so incredibly well. Thank you! for the player you have been, but more importantly, the man you are.

4 hours ago, familykwi said:

No.  Not where our dollars need to be spent.  We need another Zo, or Phillips.  Hungry players ready to get their chance, not someone looking to break the bank.

Well that sounds nice, but if you're going to post an idea, could you please add your plan for how to make this reality?  So we trade what to get Kuechly exactly?  Mortgage our future by trading multiple firsts?  I don't think I can bear the idea of what it would cost to get Carolina to even think about parting with him.

Today was a disappointment, but OUR brains should still function fine.  Let's try constructive conversation shall we...

Lorax played his heart out for us and will always be a Bill in my eyes. Wish him and his family the best.

Didn't we draft Vosean Joseph (sp) for Lorenzo's  spot? What's his status?

8 hours ago, familykwi said:

No.  Not where our dollars need to be spent.  We need another Zo, or Phillips.  Hungry players ready to get their chance, not someone looking to break the bank.

Well that sounds nice, but if you're going to post an idea, could you please add your plan for how to make this reality?  So we trade what to get Kuechly exactly?  Mortgage our future by trading multiple firsts?  I don't think I can bear the idea of what it would cost to get Carolina to even think about parting with him.

Today was a disappointment, but OUR brains should still function fine.  Let's try constructive conversation shall we...

Well if they don't get a QB they might be pretty willing to part with him for a 1st...I'd do that, you know what you are getting, the best MLB to play the game