Lorenzo Alexander confirms his Retirement (we all knew it was coming)

Reader

34 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:Another career claimed by the mediocrity of the Bills.

You are an idiot. The only reason he has played the last couple of years is that he loved the coaching staff and the team.  He has been great for the Bills but he was clearly done based on this year’s play.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, FLFan said:

You are an idiot. The only reason he has played the last couple of years is that he loved the coaching staff and the team.  He has been great for the Bills but he was clearly done based on this year’s play.  

That’s my point. He gave his last few years for this team for nothing.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Trade for Kuechly, no way he lets that nonsense in the middle of the field happen..plus gives us a superstar to get some of those cheating calls in our favor apparently

Yep, without a massive JJ Watt narrative we didn't stand a chance with the refs today. Someday hopefully Josh will be that narrative and some calls will drift our way.

Godspeed Zo......

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Another career claimed by the mediocrity of the Bills.

Uh, we got him at the end of his career and gave him his first opportunity to really play more than special teams.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Reader said:

Today was most likely the last time that Lorenzo Alexander will take the field for the Bills.

Personally I have loved having him on the team and he exemplified the Bills really well. Great guy, great player, hard worker.

sad to see him go but excited about getting fresh talent to replace the aging stars.

5 hours ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Give me Bud Dupree!!!

No.  Not where our dollars need to be spent.  We need another Zo, or Phillips.  Hungry players ready to get their chance, not someone looking to break the bank.

5 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Trade for Kuechly, no way he lets that nonsense in the middle of the field happen..plus gives us a superstar to get some of those cheating calls in our favor apparently

Well that sounds nice, but if you're going to post an idea, could you please add your plan for how to make this reality?  So we trade what to get Kuechly exactly?  Mortgage our future by trading multiple firsts?  I don't think I can bear the idea of what it would cost to get Carolina to even think about parting with him.

Today was a disappointment, but OUR brains should still function fine.  Let's try constructive conversation shall we...

5 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Another career claimed by the mediocrity of the Bills.

His career is claimed by age.  He's not leaving because Buffalo is mediocre.  He's leaving because of father time and the desire to walk upright through retirement.

• Like (+1) 2