A lot of pain in this locker room (McDermott quote)

TroutDog

6 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Yeah, we haven't had enough.

22 years since our last playoff win wasn't enough waiting I guess.

But it's OK!  We are "learning" how to win! 

We are "building character!"

How about scouting for a quarterback?  Are we doing any of that this off-season?

Yes, this is most of the board until next year. I see the future....Will come back post draft then disappear again until opening day.

6 hours ago, Jerboski said:

We shouldnt have needed it to get to that point, the offense tried to run the clock out starting in the 3rd quarter. 

And the defense had all the stopping power of a sheet of wet Kleenex.

It was a team loss and yes, I include the coaches. We need some better players, but good coaches put the players they have in the best position to succeed. I don't think I can say that about our coaches today.

That being said, this is a better team than last year and I have to trust they will make the changes needed to be even better next year.

My blood pressure spiked my at rest hearf rate was through the roof....I can't wait for next year  :)

Like the OP said I see a lot of similarities to the emerging Bills of the late 80's.

This is a very exciting time to be a Bills fan  :)

A little pain now...a lot of joy later  :)

Edited by JMF2006
spelling missed T in heart
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, WideNine said:

And the defense had all the stopping power of a sheet of wet Kleenex.

It was a team loss and yes, I include the coaches. We need some better players, but good coaches put the players they have in the best position to succeed. I don't think I can say that about our coaches today.

That being said, this is a better team than last year and I have to trust they will make the changes needed to be even better next year.

........play fearless.....coach FEARFUL............on a bigger stage no less.........