A lot of pain in this locker room (McDermott quote)

TroutDog

4 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

If the QB ain't completing passes that contributes to why there were so few

Dude, its obvious they went conservative and tried to chew the clock and were trying to minimize potential turnovers by a run heavy approach in the second. 

Just now, pop gun said:

Yup, 100% coaching failed today.

Taking a sack on third down with a chance to kick a field goal was beyond coaching folly.   How can you possibly put Allen in that position, especially with pressure coming from, everywhere.... 

dont let Allen decide, run a draw of QB sneak and move the pile a yard or two... 

in

ex

cus

able

4 minutes ago, Jerboski said:

Dude, its obvious they went conservative and tried to chew the clock and were trying to minimize potential turnovers by a run heavy approach in the second. 

Yet they called a play with the ball in Allen’s hands on a third down when they needed to keep field potion for a field goal.  Coaching Failure, Red Alert.... 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, B-Large said:

Taking a sack on third down with a chance to kick a field goal was beyond coaching folly.   How can you possibly put Allen in that position, especially with pressure coming from, everywhere.... 

dont let Allen decide, run a draw of QB sneak and move the pile a yard or two... 

in

ex

cus

able

Yup, Buffalo was up 16-0 with 6 minutes left in the 3rd when Houston went on their TD drive and scored with 1:33 left in the 3rd period to make it 16-8.

We were up 16 - 0 with 6 minutes to go in the 3rd and some how Allen ended up with 46 throws, wtf!

41 minutes ago, H2o said:

Hopefully Daboll gets a job elsewhere. He is too erratic with the play calling. The OL still needs work. They need to get away from the conservative bs that puts too much weight on the defense and they better draft at least 2 WR's in the first 3 Rounds of the draft. 

Dabs can go! He is plain awful.

2 minutes ago, pop gun said:

Yup, Buffalo was up 16-0 with 6 minutes left in the 3rd when Houston went on their TD drive and scored with 1:33 left in the 3rd period to make it 16-8.

We were up 16 - 0 with 6 minutes to go in the 3rd and some how Allen ended up with 46 throws, wtf!

Frankly, it’s exhausting thinking about it... ?

19 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

You can’t impute last 20+ years onto this current front office. They’ve given us a lot more to cheer for than anybody else in that stretch, and we’ve made the playoffs 2/3 years...am I P.O.’d about this loss? You’d better believe it. It was there for the taking. But this team overall is poised for greatness, mark it down. If you can’t see that, given what you have to compare it with since the Kelly days, then I don’t know what to tell you. And yes, I understand you don’t like Allen. But he’s here to stay and for good reason. 

This team will not enjoy greatness with Josh Allen as its quarterback.

Mark it down.

I said in about week 5 this year that he is not good enough to beat a good team on the road in a playoff game.

I also said we would finish 10-6 and make the playoffs.

You just saw his ceiling.

McDermott kicked Tyrod to the curb after a disappointing performance in a playoff game! 

Maybe he will do the same with Josh!  I won't hold my breath.

• Haha (+1) 1

Coaches don't have confidence in this offense which is why they go into conservative run the clock out mode as soon as we take the lead. Something has to change on offense and the play calling. And for the record there has been a lot of pain in Buffalo since I've been alive which has been 40 years. 

58 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

There will be a lot of pain on this board the next few weeks . I’m not looking forward to listening to some of these guys beat the same dead horse non stop until free agency 

My experience is that it would be best to avoid this forum all together for a while.  Two or three weeks should clear out most of the dead wood and obvious morons.  By February serious discussion may resume.  

Edited by FLFan

40 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

It woulda been awesome to make it to the divisional round, but the Texans arent going anywhere after next week either.

Defense should have won this game. They were the highly touted and critically acclaimed unit.

They just didnt deliver. The defense better make bigger strides next season and it starts by fixing tackling and then working on situational football.

I agree.  I don't understand why Frazier gets conservative when being aggressive has worked all game.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Mark it down.

I said in about week 5 this year that he is not good enough to beat a good team on the road in a playoff game.

McDermott kicked Tyrod to the curb after a disappointing performance in a playoff game! 

Image result for broken record

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, FLFan said:

My experience is that it would be best to avoid this forum all together for a while.  Two or three weeks should clear out most of the dead wood and obviously morons.  By February serious discussion may resume.  

Yeah I expect I’ll check in to see any news but i might avoid conversation after tonight 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TroutDog said:

While I hate and loathe this loss, it is part of the process.  You can’t ‘practice’ this feeling. 

That’s why I appreciate our trajectory. Hate now, if you must, but love where we are headed.  

I fall back to where we were in ‘89 and ‘90. Our team learned from that. This team will as well. 

On to 2020!!!

That team had Kelly, we don't.

13 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Mark it down.

funny-crying-baby-meme-generator-imgflip-52541571.png

• Haha (+1) 5