A lot of pain in this locker room (McDermott quote)

TroutDog

While I hate and loathe this loss, it is part of the process.  You can’t ‘practice’ this feeling. 

That’s why I appreciate our trajectory. Hate now, if you must, but love where we are headed.  

I fall back to where we were in ‘89 and ‘90. Our team learned from that. This team will as well. 

On to 2020!!!

Edited by TroutDog
  • Like (+1) 15
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Hopefully Daboll gets a job elsewhere. He is too erratic with the play calling. The OL still needs work. They need to get away from the conservative bs that puts too much weight on the defense and they better draft at least 2 WR's in the first 3 Rounds of the draft. 

• Like (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

More pain for the fan base. This loss was a *****in heartbreaker 

Yeah, we haven't had enough.

22 years since our last playoff win wasn't enough waiting I guess.

But it's OK!  We are "learning" how to win! 

We are "building character!"

How about scouting for a quarterback?  Are we doing any of that this off-season?

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

How about scouting for a quarterback?  Are we doing any of that this off-season?

Leave

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, DCbillsfan said:

If the Bills got outplayed I could understand this take.  They frittered away a 16 - 0.  They had this game and they squandered it away.  I blame mostly the coaching.  

Who Frazier and daboll

4 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

While I hate and loathe this loss, it is part of the process.  You can’t ‘practice’ this feeling. 

That’s why I appreciate our trajectory. Hate now, if you must, but love where we are headed.  

I fall back to where we were in ‘89 and ‘90. Out team learned from that. This team will as well. 

On to 2020!!!

2nd year QB doing second year QB stuff, both good and bad.
    Absolutely agree it is invaluable experience  for JA and the young players on this team.

We need better skill players on O. I trust McBeane to do it.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, H2o said:

Hopefully Daboll gets a job elsewhere. He is too erratic with the play calling. The OL still needs work. They need to get away from the conservative bs that puts too much weight on the defense and they better draft at least 2 WR's in the first 3 Rounds of the draft. 

Agree wholeheartedly on OL needing help. I’m still confused on Daboll. He called a good game that gave us a 16 point lead and our D didn’t hold. 

I’m confused on Daboll as I want continuity for Josh. May be off base, but it’s how I feel. 

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Gotta take a mid round guy with some upside. 

50/50 Allen gets better or pulls a Trubisky

IMO

I always thought they were another off season away from being a genuine contender, but losing this game today under these circumstances is a bitter pill to swallow..

I’m not blaming any individual... I think there are enough poor performers that contributed to they result both on the field and sideline 

The only positive I am taking away is that they came back at the end to force OT and give themselves another chance

• Like (+1) 1