We lost and thats OK

For a team that was projected to not even win 6 games. An "inaccurate QB" at best (who is 2-1 in prime time games btw) we had a pretty awesome season. This is the type of loss that builds character. I dont care what sport, you have to learn how to win. Yes it stings, I hate this loss too but man it builds character. Think how hungry this team will be next year, this a family, they love one another and they care just as much as us. So congratulate them, show up at the airport when they come home tomorrow! Go Bills Go! Love this team, these players and they city and its fans all over.

• Like (+1) 15
  • Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Expectations change in the moment. We choked today, plain and simple.

We can go into next season with our heads hanging high and even win the division, but we need to wait one full year before we can shed the title of chokers. In the history of sports, there were a lot of great teams that always came up flat in the playoffs. I expect the team I root for to not be one of them. 

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

The sort of nonsense in this thread is just total bunk.

Character doesn't win, execution does.

Josh Allen was HORRIFIC all second half and it cost us the game.

You have a vendetta. Very obvious. 

You would've been quiet today if Allen came through in the 2nd. 

2 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Was Allen horrific? Or was it Daboll? Josh has shown when he is allowed to play freely, he can be really good. Like the first quarter. Daboll put the stops on the offense, and totally forgot about singletary in overtime.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ToGoGo said:

Expectations change in the moment. We choked today, plain and simple.

We can go into next season with our heads hanging high and even win the division, but we need to wait one full year before we can shed the title of chokers. In the history of sports, there were a lot of great teams that always came up flat in the playoffs. I expect the team I root for to not be one of them. 

You have a vendetta. Very obvious. 

You would've been quiet today if Allen came through in the 2nd. 

I'm not arguing the sentiment, but this is a terrible argument. Of course nobody would talk about how bad he was if he hadn't been bad. 

The offense was flat out awful for the rest of the game. Up 16-0 and lose? That’s not ok and I’m not ok with the thinking of “ oh hey we were only projected to win 6 games and made the playoffs”. We were the only people in the world who knew how good this team was going to be. I’m proud they made the playoffs but they flat out crapped the bed today and the offense needs to quit bull crapping and put your foot on their throat. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, BadboyBills said:

For a team that was projected to not even win 6 games. An "inaccurate QB" at best (who is 2-1 in prime time games btw) we had a pretty awesome season. This is the type of loss that builds character. I dont care what sport, you have to learn how to win. Yes it stings, I hate this loss too but man it builds character. Think how hungry this team will be next year, this a family, they love one another and they care just as much as us. So congratulate them, show up at the airport when they come home tomorrow! Go Bills Go! Love this team, these players and they city and its fans all over.

Dear lord. This isn’t 3rd grade rec league soccer where the fake tittied mommies bring snacks before, at halftime and after the game for their unathletic sons 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Trogdor said:

I'm not arguing the sentiment, but this is a terrible argument. Of course nobody would talk about how bad he was if he hadn't been bad. 

Missed the point. It's not about how he plays. It's about looking for the opportunity to trash him. 

not really OK because they should have won this game.  the only consolation is they weren't going very far after this but it would have been nice.  

lots of mistakes on critical plays.  the areas that need help will be fixed in the offseason, they came a long way this year.  

Edited by jethro_tull

Losing is never okay. And losing like that certainly isn't okay.

People do not need to overreact. I still believe we have the right HC, probably the right GM and maybe the right QB. But tonight was a horrible gut wrenching loss in a game we should have won. I will never call that okay. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Your post is horrific.

There are tons of factors in each game so saying JA cost us game is stupid no matter what.

I am pretty sure I can name like 20 other things which cost us game. Defense not stopping 3&18 in OT. Neal not sacking Watson in OT. Daboll not calling single run in OT. 3 OL missing block on Cunningham in OT. Watt's sack in 3rd Q. Allens fumble. Failure of defense to stop at least one 2pt conversion. Daboll's decisions to run Gore couple times in 2nd half. Daboll's decision to send DiMarco to run deep. Etc.