"Fight on my men," Sir Andrew Said....

he just collapsed under pressure and should have had 3 interceptions and another fumble. 

couldn't' do anything against one of the worst defense in the NFL. We lost today because of Allen. Watson is what a franchise QB looks like, Allen is another blake bortles 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Mshaw said:

he just collapsed under pressure and should have had 3 interceptions and another fumble. 

couldn't' do anything against one of the worst defense in the NFL. We lost today because of Allen. Watson is what a franchise QB looks like, Allen is another blake bortles 

Hey welcome to the board. Your negativity is needed because there isn't enough to go around.

Blake Bortles you can't be real.

Edited by qwksilver
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Mshaw said:

Says the guy who created a new profile to piss and moan 23 minutes ago

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

"Fight on, my men," Sir Andrew said;
"I am hurt, but I am not slain;
I'll lay me down and bleed a while,
And then I'll rise and fight again.

To win you first must suffer. Josh Allen is the right QB to lead this team. We will be back.

STOP IT.

11 minutes ago, Mshaw said:

I welcome you wholeheartedly to this board. 

Now shutup and get out. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Appreciate the thought to post this but man, this really hurts

It hurts but we're trending in the right direction. Don't let the trolls get to you.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Mshaw said:

Lol.  You're an idiot.  Respond.

Outside of about 3-4 plays by Singletary, ALLEN was the only other player on offense to even show up for this game!   Defense giving up two 2-point conversions is inexcusable.  Bills made several of the same mistakes they have made all season long.  Poor play calling with a lead, receivers not making plays, huge mistakes/penalties and defense giving up some huge plays or just coming up short of making big plays.   Saying they lost because Allen ALMOST threw a couple interceptions and another fumble is garbage.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, buffalobillswin said:

"Fight on, my men," Sir Andrew said;
"I am hurt, but I am not slain;
I'll lay me down and bleed a while,
And then I'll rise and fight again.

To win you first must suffer. Josh Allen is the right QB to lead this team. We will be back.

I remember Marv said that after a playoff loss.  I remember he also said we have to learn how to win.

the kid had like 20 fumbles this year. For all of his physical gifts, he's at his best when he plays like a 5'10' West Coast style, quick-release QB. He's the problem, not part of the solution. Outside of maybe Tannehill, he's easily the weakest QB in the entire playoffs. Hard to win with that.

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Did Sir Andrew ever recommend a desperation lateral in a 3 pt game with 50 seconds left on first down?

That didn’t cost anything.

9 minutes ago, Ray Finkel said:

I remember Marv said that after a playoff loss.  I remember he also said we have to learn how to win.

Marv also let his team call pass plays when the Giants were rushing 3 and Thurman was carving them up.

Marv Levy.

LOL.