Anyone got the freeze frame

BananaB

Of the play clock expiring? So pissed right now. I understand they should of never got a first down but it’s a missed call that may of effected the outcome of the game. When they called the fumble in the end zone 4 refs come out of now where to make sure they get the play call right but no one notices the play clock in over time. Come on

Edited by BananaB

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

I just looked, it hit zero. But it was in the grace period they often allow. I'd say he snapped it about .8 secs after it hit zero. 

the TV screen is not the official clock and is often wrong

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Its actually right most of the time... you know how often ive seen clock hit zero on TV. Defense starts signaling for a flag and they never blow whistle

1 minute ago, ILBillsfan said:

In the first quarter the same happened where allen called TO   that looked like delay of game there too

To those not thinking the tv and actual timeclock are the same

In that instance tho the TO could have came from sideline before Allen signaled  TO... thats what usually happens in those situations 

1 hour ago, BananaB said:

Of the play clock expiring? So pissed right now. I understand they should of never got a first down but it’s a missed call that may of effected the outcome of the game. When they called the fumble in the end zone 4 refs come out of now where to make sure they get the play call right but no one notices the play clock in over time. Come on

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

I was at the game and watched the play clock hit zero before they snapped it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

The TV screen is not the official clock, it is often off from official time

They showed a replay of it from behind our defense. Tre White even pointed up at the game clock when it went to zero before the snap

1 minute ago, Herc11 said:

They showed a replay of it from behind our defense. Tre White even pointed up at the game clock when it went to zero before the snap

So did Milano.

The players need to have more discipline. Play to the whistle. That includes focusing on the play and not the play clock.