Late Ford personal foul call a joke

25 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

3 and 18 and pay clock at ZERO for 1-2 secs and no flag?

The face to face block called blindside cost us a FG attempt and possible playoff win. 

Tiring.....

Did Houston even get a flag all game?

They didnt get one for the helmet to helmet hit on Josh.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BeastMaster said:

You don't make that call in OT

Texans got away with questionable holds alot in the game

Shameful for any one to agree with that call

Yeah that’s not how it works.

Ford committed the penalty. They called it.  Its not for “agreement” or not

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

no the ref did not accept that and let the play continue.

No, they ruled that Tre gave himself up. Otherwise it would be a touchback or safety or something for the other team.

28 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

Not a single hold called against the Texans. Story all year long.

Teams hold like crazy against us but NEVER get called. They make sure to find 2 to 4 holds or blindside blocks against us though every week.

Stupid defense on that 3rd and 18 play but the refs let a delay of game go and a hold as well

THIS!!! Every game!

There was an obvious hold on that 3rd and 18 in OT. The Bills had 7 sacks at that point. Houston was holding on several plays to counter it. Not one flag! 

15 minutes ago, wppete said:

Thanks for sharing this. I was confused by the blindside call because I thought he blocked him head on, but this makes sense. So the rule is that He’s not allowed to make a block at all if he’s moving toward his own end zone, correct? 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

Not a single hold called against the Texans. Story all year long.

Teams hold like crazy against us but NEVER get called. They make sure to find 2 to 4 holds or blindside blocks against us though every week.

Stupid defense on that 3rd and 18 play but the refs let a delay of game go and a hold as well

I don’t disagree but there was a 3rd down call where Ford grabbed Watt well outside the numbers, got flipped around, and threw JJ to the ground. No call. 

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, MJS said:

He cut back to block him and hit him on the side.

This is clearly a penalty. I yelled at the TV right as it happened. Ford was coming back to make the block and hit the defender with his shoulder. That’s a textbook crack back block under the rules. It always get called when it’s at the point of attack like on this play.

All Ford had to do was push him with his hands or just run in front of him and it’s legal. You can’t initiate contact forcibly with your body from up field. 

This was one of many O-line blunders that cost the Bills the game.

3 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

That's sad. Not surprising. But predictable and sad.

Predictable and sad that you told me good job and called me a douche? I'm a little confused.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Mango said:

I don’t disagree but there was a 3rd down call where Ford grabbed Watt well outside the numbers, got flipped around, and threw JJ to the ground. No call. 

Yep, saw that. Seemed like the refs didn't want to call holding in this game.

1 minute ago, BisonMan said:

This is clearly a penalty. I yelled at the TV right as it happened. Ford was coming back to make the block and hit the defender with his shoulder. That’s a textbook crack back block under the rules. It always get called when it’s at the point of attack like on this play.

All Ford had to do was push him with his hands or just run in front of him and it’s legal. You can’t initiate contact forcibly with your body from up field. 

This was one of many O-line blunders that cost the Bills the game.

Precisely. Extend your arm and push on the defenders shoulder as he is running past. That's all. Allen was already away.