We need an improved O-line and WRs

54 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I don’t want to hear a peep about defense this offseason.   An “elite” defense just gave up a 16 point lead in the second half to a Texans team minus Will Fuller.  

Offseason priorities should be as follows:

WR

WR

RT

RB

Thats it.  

Kick Ford inside.  Let Spain walk.  Get a real RT. They can split time with Nsehke if it’s a rookie. 

Singletary was our leading WR in a playoff game.  That’s our rookie RB...   Duke Williams looked like our most dynamic WR.  He was just activated for his first meaningful game in months.  

Brown, nice season.  Complimentary player.  
Beasley, nice slot.  Complimentary player.  

Get us a friggin Offense.  

Tre, Edmunds, Milano and Oliver are the building blocks.  Murphy came on end of the season and Hughes still has it.   Harry comes back off injury.  Taron, Levi, KJ are fine at corner.  Same with Hyde, Poyer, Johnson, Neal at Safety.  

This defense proved they can’t win us a playoff game.  Neither did New England’s elite defense without much of an offense. 

Offense.  Offense.  Offense.  

I agree with most of this.  What do they do at DE?  Lawson is a FA.  Also need a replacement for Lorax.

2 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Again, we've got a #1 receiver in John Brown. He's probably around the 20th best receiver in the league this year, and that's a #1.

As for a "true #1," (which generally means a guy in the top 6 or 7 best in the league), how many SB-winning teams in the last decade or so have had one? Almost none.

We don't need a true #1. We need an upgrade at the #3, and hopefully a bit more strong depth as well. If the guy we get eventually turns out to be as good as John Brown, that'd be fantastic. If he's even better, another Julio Jones, or an Antonio Brown without issues or a young AJ Green, great. But it's not necessary. If it were necessary, that would be awful because it's extremely difficult to come up with guys that good and we're very unlikely to manage it drafting where we are.

But luckily, it's not necessary. What's necessary is another good WR, another option teams have to respect.

As for your comments on the OL, yup, you make sense here. 

Also an LB. Above all, a pass rusher. And probably another CB as well, and a hammer at RB would go down well also.

Because Brown was 21st in receiving yards doesnt mean hes better than Davante Adams, Tyreek Hill, OBJ, Juju, etc   To me it shows he's probably in the bottom quarter of no. 1 receivers,   So yeah Im looking for a upgraded  no. 1 and then Brown is a 2 and Beasley is a 3rd or 4th.   . I   compared them to the supebowl receivers because a championship is the goal.    I would love to see what numbers those guys would of put up in the modern NFL.    The NFL where you cant hit the QB low(Carson Palmer rule, cant touch the QBs head, cant sack them with your weight on top of them, hitting defenseless receiver rule, helmet to helmet hit and on and on.   How many drives today are kept alive when in the past they would of been great defensive plays.    Andre made a living getting hit over the middle.  Ill keep saying it again and again---team needs more playmakers.    Receivers who can make contested catches, a young compliment to Singletary and more skill-depth at TE(SB teams had Metzelaars and McKeller).