play clock ran out on 3-18 by a full second

1 minute ago, eanyills said:

I’m going to keep banging this drum. Calls go both ways. The Bills benefitted from a blown delay of game call just as much as it hurt them.

The team didn’t play good enough to win. That’s why they lost.

Agreed. Plenty of blame to go around. Refs are last on the list.

Edited by MJS

33 minutes ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

instead of reviewing if he made the first down why no review of that 

because only PI is reviewable as far as penalties 

also mentioned in the game thread- the tv clock is not the official clock and sometimes there are discrepancies. May or may not be the answer.

9 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

So your argument is invalid here as there’s a clear shot from another angle of the play clock on the field at 0 with the ball not being snapped. 

ENexJ6CW4AEOUme?format=jpg&name=large

for all you not at zero people because the game clock on TV isn’t official. 

this!!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Houston didn't have one holding, DPI, illegal use of the hands as they played man up a lot.

Amazing.  

I pointed this out to my friends when saying "when's the last time Houston had a flag?" they had 4 penalties for 20 yards. 3 of which were false starts, not sure the other one....

Even when they reviewed possible PI on Johnson on Hopkins in first quarter... Hopkins hit Johnson in the face twice before breaking in - should have been illegal hands to the face which wasnt called even after review.

Meanwhile we had the Ford "blindside block" in a clutch situation at FG range... and stopping Watson on third down got extended for a "hold on siran neal" that was never replayed... the flag was thrown late as watson hit the ground at line of scrimmage

Edited by PolishPrince
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Jackattack said:

Missed call

refs missed delay of game for both teams 

it’s generally not called dead on at 0- if the nfl wanted it’d be an easy fix to have the clock tied to the officials but leaving it visual they seem a-okay with about a second lag as standard margin of error.

46 minutes ago, dubs said:

There is a 100% chance the NFL is rigged. !@#$ this league. I’m done. 

I honestly thing the NFL is rigged to keep games close. I dont think they necessarily rig because "ef the Bills." I think for ratings they call key penalties or let slide for the "nail biting fan experience."

I think the refs screwed the bills a ton... But I also dont think Beasley picked up the first down with 21 seconds left... but it could be a more dramatic end if they DID get the first down

Edited by PolishPrince