Daboll Brutal Down the Stretch

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

How much more proof that Daboll is holding back this Offense is required at this point?  

He’s a mess

Evidently another wasted season from some of the board  I'm with you he sucks and McDermott needs to re evaluate his coaching philosophy. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

They got the kid a 16 point lead. He managed to phantom fumble untouched, throw two near pick sixes, and then melt down. An intentional grounding and then a 20 yard sack?

He’s not a winner.

I think he is our franchise QB and will be fine one they get him some play makers at WR

4 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

How much more proof that Daboll is holding back this Offense is required at this point?  

He’s a mess

I think he lost his head in the second half as much as Allen tbh. There were some shocking calls for a team that prides itself in playing sound situationally.

3 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

Daboll threw Allen under the bus in OT.  Empty set all passing all slow developing deep routes . Nobody blocking, it looked like the Texans in the first half.  QB sweep was a great calll but three Bills OL blocked nobody  Morse sucks totally whiffed on the end.  In the first half when they were moving the ball we run Gore to stifle momentum and waste a down. 

Dont even get me started on our "elite" defense How do you allow a 3rd and 18 conversion on a checkdown?  That is bush league as was Milano's tackle attempt on that last checkdown that was the dagger

Morse does NOT suck. He had a great game.

2 minutes ago, GoBills! said:

In the first half I was nervous about losing daboll because the play calls and run game was so strong. Second half you couldn't haul that dumpster out of here any faster after the play choices. 

McDermott probably told him dont put our 80 point lead at risk  We played scared with that lead  I felt it before Texans scored that first td  My wife says I was being negative  Nah its 20+ years of trash meltdowns ever since the Music City Miracle

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

He hit Duke with a perfect TD pass, dropped.  He hit John Brown at the 3, but he hopped like a leprechaun rather than dragging his feet.  Game shouldn't have been close.

That was the game,  I was thinking how those plays would come back to haunt them.  

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

I think he lost his head in the second half as much as Allen tbh. There were some shocking calls for a team that prides itself in playing sound situationally.

when needed most,  Daboll was seen to be an empty cupboard.  He’s perfect fir the Browns fir a season or 2

You can blame execution too..

Daboll dialed up a QB sweep that goes for at least 10 yards, putting us in FG range to win the game, if ONE of our THREE blockers in front of Allen decides to block the ONE linebacker. 

• Like (+1) 5

21 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

I wasn’t getting paid millions of dollars to win football games.

Josh looked like a 16 year old out there. The stage was so big it enveloped him.

Exactly, you weren't and are never have been in his situation. so instead of looking negatively on this, lets look at the positive.  he is young, first playoff game and will learn from it.  The whole team will grow from this.  We exceeded expectations this year.  

Lets stop acting like you or majority of people in the same situation would do better.

It is highly annoying how people continue to fail at looking at the big picture and instead feel like their opinion or the matters they are speaking of is of the highest importance.  It isn't.