Daboll Brutal Down the Stretch

5 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

He hit Duke with a perfect TD pass, dropped.  He hit John Brown at the 3, but he hopped like a leprechaun rather than dragging his feet.  Game shouldn't have been close.

what was that?! you see guys dragging feet i guess allen has him preprogrammed to jump for a high fast ball. lol

Just now, SCBills said:

You can blame execution too..

Daboll dialed up a QB sweep that goes for at least 10 yards, putting us in FG range to win the game, if ONE of our THREE blockers in front of Allen decides to block the ONE linebacker. 

One of many plays where 1 player or the other didn't execute or block.  

Just now, BillsFan692 said:

He was trying to get it out of bounds to stop the clock which he did, since we had no time outs it worked out quite well in our favor so let that go

You can stop the clock with a spike. You can’t control a lateral when you throw the ball mid tackle while you’re horizontal. 

The lateral was the worst football play I’ve seen by a Bill ever. I’d rather have Jamies Winston as my QB

Just now, SCBills said:

You can blame execution too..

Daboll dialed up a QB sweep that goes for at least 10 yards, putting us in FG range to win the game, if ONE of our THREE blockers in front of Allen decides to block the ONE linebacker. 

Then he never ran again  OT goes forever but we were throwing like time was against us  It was a good call All we needed was for Morse to just get in the DE's way

1 minute ago, CaliBills said:

Exactly, you weren't and are never have been in his situation. so instead of looking negatively on this, lets look at the positive.  he is young, first playoff game and will learn from it.  The whole team will grow from this.  We exceeded expectations this year.  

Lets stop acting like you or majority of people in the same situation would do better.

It is highly annoying how people continue to fail at looking at the big picture and instead feel like their opinion or the matters they are speaking of is of the highest importance.  It isn't. 

The big picture is we are eliminated from postseason contention, our QB puked on his shoes, and we have a much more difficult schedule next year. 

The big picture SUCKS.

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

You can stop the clock with a spike. You can’t control a lateral when you throw the ball mid tackle while you’re horizontal. 

The lateral was the worst football play I’ve seen by a Bill ever. I’d rather have Jamies Winston as my QB

You just lost any credibility  Go take Winston and his 7 pick 6's this year and go root for the BUcs

11 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

he is what he is. do amazing things and headscratchers.

i really think he gets into a mode where he truley believes he and he alone must make plays or we lose. they have to get that out of him. believe it or not giving it to your dump isnt a bad thing. watson won the game with one. a guy breaks a tackle and thats a first down. if not you live another day.

but overall he HAS to get situational awareness. waay to often this season he doesnt seem to know when and where he cannot under any circumstance take a sack. but that leads to the original point where he feels like the game is completely on his shoulders

He does and you wanna love him then you wanna strangle him! Your right learn to trust the other 10! 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, CaliBills said:

And at 22 what were you doing?"  Oh definitely not a QB in the NFL.

Please be quiet with your idiotic thought process.  Maybe your dad needs to tell you to calm the **** down.

When OJ is your best player of all time, well that says everything.

2 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Adrenaline move. 

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

You just lost any credibility  Go take Winston and his 7 pick 6's this year and go root for the BUcs

Josh tried to throw 2 tonight. Unfortunately, they hit the DB’s in the chest so perfectly that they got startled and dropped them. Josh figured he’d make up for it by just dropping the football untouched.

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

The big picture is we are eliminated from postseason contention, our QB puked on his shoes, and we have a much more difficult schedule next year. 

The big picture SUCKS.

big picture is it is just a game. One you were only involved by watching on a screen and checking forums.

You do not have any stock in the bills other than being a fan.

The only thing hurt is your pride.  Get over it and be happy we weren't 5-11

37 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

I mean I don't understand why he forgot how to run the ball in OT

Bingo. I was just yelling at the TV, no empty backfield. Get Singletary out there. WTF. What doesn't that idiot understand about just moving chains! All we needed was to move the freaking chains. Slants, runs, screens, anything just stop with the empty goddamn backfield when all we needed was a damn field goal!

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

Idiot move.

It was an intense pressure moment. Very few people on earth are good in those situations, much less who play QB. 

And Allen did lead us into FG range on that drive to tie. Not sure why you're hung up on this.