Who’s in Vegas and going to Moondoggies today?

NewEra

3 minutes ago, LVGrown said:

Take care of your bartenders! They are the best!

That’s a given!

Are you the blonde that shrieks “GET’EM!!!!!” at the top of her lungs before every big play? 

If that’s you, please don’t do that anymore.  Or if you know her, kindly ask her to stop.

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

That’s a given!

Are you the blonde that shrieks “GET’EM!!!!!” at the top of her lungs before every big play? 

If that’s you, please don’t do that anymore.  Or if you know her, kindly ask her to stop.

You would prefer if she yelled “The man’s nuts!  Grab ‘em!”?

7 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

You would prefer if she yelled “The man’s nuts!  Grab ‘em!”?

??‍♂️

17 minutes ago, WIDE LEFT said:

O J showed up at Moondoggies two years ago for the Bills playoff game v Jacksonville. He may return today. DON’T ANNOY HIM, whatever you do

Yeah I chatted with him for a bit.  He seemed impossible to annoy.  Guy was enjoying life 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

That’s a given!

Lmao! Nope ... not me. I just know one of the bartenders. I watch from the comfort of home. 

2 hours ago, LVGrown said:

Lmao! Nope ... not me. I just know one of the bartenders. I watch from the comfort of home. 

It’s probably more comfortable because your home doesn’t have some blonde chick shrieking “GET’EEEEEEM!!!!” Every big play