Playoff #1 Bills @ Texans PostGame Thread

2 minutes ago, BeastMaster said:

Game is on coach

2 FGs in the last 3 quarters of play will lose 98 out of 100 playoff games.

Conservative coaching, bad play calling, and Allen's poor decision making really hurt.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Have to score TD's instead of settling for FG's. Duke had his opportunities dropping that TD catch hurt. Superstars make plays when their team needs them too. Our superstars didn't make enough late in the game. Great season, lots of learning and growth for this young exciting team. Like I tell any team I coach. you either win or you learn.

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Bottom line.....we could only score 19 on one of the worst defenses in football.

You can’t expect to win an NFL game with 1 TD.  It was another disgraceful offensive performance.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, TheProcess said:

Coaches should be ashamed of themselves with going into a shell for the umpteenth time this year. McD coaches scared. 

Actually he coaches overconfident. He doesn’t understand offensive football at all and it hurts us quite often. He has too much faith in HIS defense. Freaking score points. THATS 2020 NFL football. You don’t have the 85 Bears defense Sean 

Piling on Allen is short sighted.  Offensive line was porous.  Lack of using Singletary for long stretches.  Defense was not up to the task today.  This is a replay of NE and Baltimore games.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Bad playcalling on both sides of the ball. IDK what Daboll is doing, and I dont get why they dont blitz on 3rd and long.

The two noncatches by Duke and Brown before the half were bad.

And piss poor tackling.

It was a team loss, but House $$$ showed up big time.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Another Fan said:

I’m actually more upset of the clear delay of game on 3rd and 18 then the actual loss 

Don’t let that excuse the team’s real shortcomings. Delay of game often goes unnoticed, as it did on the Bills scoring drive earlier in the game when Allen called TO well after the clock hit zero.

The delay of game had no bearing on why we lost.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1