Playoff #1 Second Half Thread. Bills @ Texans ESPN & ABC 4:25 pm

1 minute ago, Jerboski said:

6 passes in the second half, that's all you need to know. McDermott went conservative and it's going to cost them the game. Allen out of rhythm now, offense totally out of whack now 

Have no doubt McDermott told daboll to run the clock and limit throwing it 

this is why mcd isnt considered one of the better coaches, this kind of mind set will only get you so far and wont get you the ultimate prize

Just now, peterpan said:

So, what's the story of that fair catch call/TD reversal???  I've never seen that signal used as a fair catch signal before.  

I'm wondering what I missed and why it was not called a TD??

because as the announcers said "well common sense is this is what he meant to do" which is horse *****... how many TD's do you see that are non-TD's because a player drops ball bnefore endzone celebrating? Should those now be "td's because common sense said he meant to score." Really ***** stupid

Just now, peterpan said:

So, what's the story of that fair catch call/TD reversal???  I've never seen that signal used as a fair catch signal before.  

It was the BS catch all “Gave himself up”. Absolutely the incorrect call. The head official is the one in the white hat, and he was the one who refused to take the flip from the Houston returner and then ruled it a TD. It was a bad call to overturn that TD. 

1 minute ago, Jerboski said:

6 passes in the second half, that's all you need to know. McDermott went conservative and it's going to cost them the game. Allen out of rhythm now, offense totally out of whack now 

Have no doubt McDermott told daboll to run the clock and limit throwing it 

Couldn't have said it better myself.

1 minute ago, peterpan said:

They said he gave himself up- much like when Tre made a pick then ran out his own end zone.