Playoff #1 Second Half Thread. Bills @ Texans ESPN & ABC 4:25 pm

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I’m pretty hard on Daboll but he has called a fantastic game today. And no it’s not just the execution. He is calling stuff he hasn’t all season. 

That’s because you have no idea what you’re watching,

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, DCbillsfan said:

After Singletary got first down around 20 yard line, should have been 3 throws to the end zone.  Running Gore on 1st down was a terrible call.

Yep, but we always do it.

Death, Taxes and Gore running late

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

1:08 with 2 timeouts and we AGAIN notolauntly let the clock run and run and run. Sean has no clue how to manage time. It's the weakest part of an otherwise great coach. I cringe every time our offense gets inside of 2 minutes. 

You gotta think he'll eventually learn and get better in this aspect

2 minutes ago, mannc said:

The first possession of the second half is huge.  Shut them down here, and they are in a world of trouble.

Feel the same way about this first possession. Huge swing depending on the results. 

Gotta continue to get in Watson's mug because that's been the key. 

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

The one play I would love to have back is the John Brown out of bounds catch at the 5 on the first FG. He didn’t seem to know where he was; he could have easily toe tapped and he would have been first and goal.

I’d like thr Gore dive during the 2 minute drive back. Just didn’t make sense. 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Football can be a simple game at times. Win the trenches and the game is easier. The Bills are dominant up front on both sides so far. 

If we keep that up we will win..

Ultimately, yup.

im sure they will go hard at scheming to Hopkins here though, and curious what that looks like. Probably won’t be deep unless max protect but maybe some swings or even out of the backfield, quick off motion etc... 

Just now, DCbillsfan said:

After Singletary got first down around 20 yard line, should have been 3 throws to the end zone.  Running Gore on 1st down was a terrible call.

Three points is huge when you have a defense playing like ours is. I agree I would have liked to see more aggressive but let’s remember where we are in this process and what the strength of our team is.

• Like (+1) 1