Will Fuller Out for today's game

3 minutes ago, syhuang said:

Texans' Will Fuller (groin) not expected to play vs. Bills

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports Fuller is not expected to play in the wild-card game due to the lingering groin injury, per a source informed. The Texans, however, will allow the wideout up until game time before an official decision is made, Rapoport adds.

No down side to waiting vs declaring early.

I give these injury reports about as much credence as a Tweet from Luke Russert’s mom (old timers here will remember the Mario Williams thread). As I recall, Julian Edelman had a similar likelihood of playing against us and ended up with 5 catches for 90 yds or so. You still prepare for him to play. 

I never wish for any player to be injured, but doesn’t sound too serious, so happy he’s not out there.  Now their down to two fast WR.  I can see White taking for the most Hopkins out of the game, but it’s the other side with Wallace potentially being out, you have to hope K Johnson with his familiarity of the Texans could help.  Even if Wallace can play, with all that pivoting, I wouldn’t want him out there more 20-25% of the time.

49 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I give these injury reports about as much credence as a Tweet from Luke Russert’s mom (old timers here will remember the Mario Williams thread). As I recall, Julian Edelman had a similar likelihood of playing against us and ended up with 5 catches for 90 yds or so. You still prepare for him to play. 

not accurate at all. it was common knowledge that Edelman was a go for that game by the end of the week.

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

The narrative all week was that Edelman was expected to play.