Playoff #1 PreGame Thread. Bills @ Texans

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

So normally big game weeks I start the week thinking we will lose and get more confident as the week goes on and by game time I normally think we will win. 

This week has been the opposite. Ask me Monday the Bills win this game. Now? I am anticipating a gut wrenching loss. 

just playoff nerves, my friend! We got this! 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Foster was never our 3rd WR. He's a key special teams player.

I wouldnt say key. He played special teams but even on special teams he would go unnoticed. 

He made some plays on special teams during preseason but since then he has been mediocre there.

The only game we beat a playoff team this year Duke was active and caught game winning TD. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I am about as nervous as I was back in the 1980, when the Bills played the San Diego chargers in the Divisional Round.  I swear if Fergy hadn't hurt his ankle against New England, we would have gone 12-4, with home field, and most likely would have gone to the Super Bowl. 

I hope today's outcome is a tad different.  Go Bills!!!

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea I can't do that. I have no off switch. 

I always look at it expecting the first 3 quarters don’t matter. This team finds a way to hang in games. Makes my nerves much easier I don’t get too high or too low. As ugly as we’ve been some of these first halfs this year they’re hanging in until the 4th. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Rc2catch said:

I always look at it expecting the first 3 quarters don’t matter. This team finds a way to hang in games. Makes my nerves much easier I don’t get too high or too low. As ugly as we’ve been some of these first halfs this year they’re hanging in until the 4th. 

Oh I have every faith in the Bills to hang in the game. I don't think there is any chance this is a blow out either way. It will be a live game in the 4th. 

• Like (+1) 1