Playoff #1 PreGame Thread. Bills @ Texans

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Two huge plays will be a Duke Williams fumble and a special teams return against the Bills.

Bills making a huge mistake. Rob Johnson vs Flutie all over again. Shouldn't have sat Foster.

Not even close  Foster played last week and did nothing on offense.  Meanwhile Duke outplayed Foster in the same game. 

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

We might not be here without Dukes TD against the titans. He got us here too. 

They all did, on n off the field. 

None of that matters now. 

We have a 4 game schedule, let's handle business and bring one home to the greatest fans on the planet!!!

Let's gooooo Buffffallooooo

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

This never ends well for the Bills. The decision to make Williams active will hurt us in some way. Do what got you there.

Activating Duke for a pivotal road game against a good AFC South team is what got us here.

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Do what got you there. Texans have great special teams. This is going to hurt us. Williams isn't good enough to change what we were doing.

Cover 1 was tweeting the other day about how Foster was splitting time at gunner with Kevin Johnson as it is. I don't think he is that big of a loss on teams. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Do what got you there. Texans have great special teams. This is going to hurt us. Williams isn't good enough to change what we were doing.

Duke had more catches in one game than Foster had all season.  

So normally big game weeks I start the week thinking we will lose and get more confident as the week goes on and by game time I normally think we will win. 

This week has been the opposite. Ask me Monday the Bills win this game. Now? I am anticipating a gut wrenching loss. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Best Williams Available said:

Foster has 64 receiving yards in 13 games. That got us here?

I guess some people are afraid that there will be a let down on return coverage, given Foster was a primary Gunner. 

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that Dean Marlowe or Jaquan Johnson will take over and do a good job. 

I don't think Sean McDermott would make the roster switch if he thought it was going to hurt the team. 

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, GunnerBill said:

So normally big game weeks I start the week thinking we will lose and get more confident as the week goes on and by game time I normally think we will win. 

This week has been the opposite. Ask me Monday the Bills win this game. Now? I am anticipating a gut wrenching loss. 

Try something different! Try to watch the game and enjoy each moment without any expectation of what's going to happen. 

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I don’t think they activate Duke unless they were going to make him a part of the gameplan. I bet he gets at least a handful of catches, and probably some red zone targets.