Playoff #1 PreGame Thread. Bills @ Texans

Anyone know where I can find a bills playoff desktop wallpaper or one with a championship caliber logo on it?! Google search hasn’t given me crap! There’s a drawing with Gore on it on the bills website but don’t love it..

this sounds like a question from the 90s ?

1 hour ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Anyone else slightly worried that we play a little too confidentiality with Tre and leave him one on one on an island with Hopkins one too many times today? Tre's had a great year but i hope Hyde and Poyer provide plenty of cover over the top regardless of which DB is on Hopkins today. I have flashbacks of leaving White one on one with AJ Green.

Rich has been pounding the table for Gore to get respect all year. 

Gore is going to get some carries today. 

1 hour ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Anyone else slightly worried that we play a little too confidentiality with Tre and leave him one on one on an island with Hopkins one too many times today? Tre's had a great year but i hope Hyde and Poyer provide plenty of cover over the top regardless of which DB is on Hopkins today. I have flashbacks of leaving White one on one with AJ Green.

Rich has been pounding the table for Gore to get respect all year. 

Fuller is out, Hopkins will be doubled regularly or at least Trey will have deep help so he can be aggressive. The D plan should be stop the run, double Hopkins and contain Watson to the pocket. That means a LOT of Zone with 4 man rush and occasional A gap blitzes, basically our standard package which should work. If their running game gets going we will need to switch it up as the RPO and play-action game will get our LBs to bite.

On O, we should be able to run enough. Texans can't defend the middle so I'd hope to see a lot of Beasley/Knox over the middle. The only reason I think Duke might be active is because he's a big target in the short and mid range which Daboll might want to use to exploit their poor middle D. 

I'm not worried about Watt. If he's in there I'd show pass and do draw plays right at him to exploit his overeagerness to get to the QB

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

I'm hoping that Watt has been activated more as a "Rah Rah" move for inspiration purposes. He's still very fragile medically and another injury could be a huge setback. 

Let's go BUFFALO!

i'd let ford and Lee smith lean right on him early and often and run right at him to start..... test that conditioning.

• Like (+1) 2

As pointed out by Sal C. on WGR, the Bills did not call up another corner.  While he might not play a lot, McD must feel comfortable enough with Wallace.

I don't know why but I feel really good about this game.  I don't think we could have gotten a more favorable matchup.  While obviously we are facing a potent team I still feel good about our chances here.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

This is good.  Expected but good.  They still have a potent offense but its not as potent.  I think Sal C. said all off their 10 wins Fuller was in the game.  All of their losses he was not except for the game he got hurt in.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

I'm hoping that Watt has been activated more as a "Rah Rah" move for inspiration purposes. He's still very fragile medically and another injury could be a huge setback. 

Let's go BUFFALO!

He will be in their game plan. He could be effective. He’s a great player. Have to have a plan for him and win anyway.