Playoff #1 PreGame Thread. Bills @ Texans

If our Offense puts up 30+ points today we will

win this game. I believe the strategy today is run the ball early score TDs not FGs and run the clock. Keep the ball out of Watson’s hands and play tight Defense. Do not hold back today Daboll and McDermott, all plays are on the table today. Let’s go!!!!

0551H.png

• Thank you (+1) 1

Take care of business fellas, Go Bills!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Anyone else slightly worried that we play a little too confidentiality with Tre and leave him one on one on an island with Hopkins one too many times today? Tre's had a great year but i hope Hyde and Poyer provide plenty of cover over the top regardless of which DB is on Hopkins today. I have flashbacks of leaving White one on one with AJ Green.

Rich has been pounding the table for Gore to get respect all year. 

Hyde earlier in the week made comments that it’s not just Tre’Davious White out there, that there’s 10 others playing and they’ll be doing different things to provide coverage.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, wppete said:

If our Offense puts up 30+ points today we will

win this game. I believe the strategy today is run the ball early score TDs not FGs and run the clock. Keep the ball out of Watson’s hands and play tight Defense. Do not hold back today Daboll and McDermott, all plays are on the table today. Let’s go!!!!

0551H.png

Don't all teams want to do this?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i want the Ravens next week.

Normally I'd agree but I can't root for the Patriots today. I'll take my chances against Kansas City if it means the Patriots are knocked out before us.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 8

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Normally I'd agree but I can't root for the Patriots today. I'll take my chances against Kansas City if it means the Patriots are knocked out before us.

oh, i won't be rooting for the Pats. 

• Like (+1) 1

Daboll needs to have a creative gameplan today

running inside runs with singletary into a loaded box and letting allen just sit back there and throw it will not work. Use screens, jet sweeps, roll Allen out, RPO. Texans defense struggles with these sort of things, that's why the Ravens humiliated them. I wanna see double or triple TE sets. 

but unfortunately instead of all this we will see passes out to the flat to Lee smith