Playoff #1 PreGame Thread. Bills @ Texans

7 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

cmon buffalo

show the NFL what we got. And please Mcdermott and staff do not go ultra conservative today. no one even expects us to do anything in the playoffs, 

lets punch some people in the ***** mouth 

Seriously. I’ll take them gambling and going for the kill over playing not to lose a million times 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

Can't tell who he is related to can ya!?:D

Sounds JUST like his dad, damn...

yeah I edited that in.  

Jac looks (kind of obvious) and sounds like his dad 

for a second I thought there was a time jump 

funny that  Mike Golic Jr also sounds like his dad 

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The stadium is in the ghetto.  I walked to the gas station last night and you have to order through a window.  The clerk retrieves it and you put your card in the slot.

The guys in front of me were buying condoms and Swisher Sweets...I was a little embarrassed about getting Chex Mix and Dr. Pepper.

Not surprised. Lots of stadiums are in rough neighborhoods. That's one thing that makes buffalo great. The people who live around the stadium are just die hard fans

• Like (+1) 1

Anyone else slightly worried that we play a little too confidentiality with Tre and leave him one on one on an island with Hopkins one too many times today? Tre's had a great year but i hope Hyde and Poyer provide plenty of cover over the top regardless of which DB is on Hopkins today. I have flashbacks of leaving White one on one with AJ Green.

8 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

It must be an Omen!!

Rich has been pounding the table for Gore to get respect all year. 

I waited 17 years for a bills playoff game (I was too young to remember the glory days) and now I’m waiting for a victory. Let’s go! 

Alternatively, my daughter, who turns one on Monday, has never lived in a era where the bills were not a playoff team.... I’m excited to raise her in the shadow of Super Bowls. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1