Concerned about Watt's brace

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Reports are Watt will wear a brace to limit his arm motion.

As we saw, Gronkowski misused his brace as a weapon and assaulted Tre' White

vs Steelers, we all saw Watt's brother punch Josh (not the ball - Josh) hard

Is there a pathway for the Bills to raise a concern with the league and with the officials that they be on the watch for and prevent misuse of the brace as a weapon?

Most ridiculous thing i have read. Jj isnt a scumbag. Nothing to worry about as far as a weapon. Cmon man.

10 hours ago, freddyjj said:

Gronk's was an elbow brace.  Watt's is a shoulder harness. Very little exposed to use as a weapon. 

Not a real concern. 

gronk had more than a brace on that elbow. That body armor was always a nice little tool to get off the line clean. No one wanted a piece of that thing when he swung it coming off his break.

12 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Reports are Watt will wear a brace to limit his arm motion.

As we saw, Gronkowski misused his brace as a weapon and assaulted Tre' White

vs Steelers, we all saw Watt's brother punch Josh (not the ball - Josh) hard

Is there a pathway for the Bills to raise a concern with the league and with the officials that they be on the watch for and prevent misuse of the brace as a weapon?

please nooooooo

dont even think that 

3 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

gronk had more than a brace on that elbow. That body armor was always a nice little tool to get off the line clean. No one wanted a piece of that thing when he swung it coming off his break.

I thought it was ridiculous that the NFL allowed that club on the playing field.  Especially after he used it as such on Tre'

13 hours ago, without a drought said:

I'm concerned about the helmets,  I think they should go back to leather.

Rugby players tackle properly

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, longtimebillsfan said:

This is not the type of team Beane/McDermott have assembled.  We need to show some class.  Take the high road.

McDermott wasn't nicknamed "McNasty" because he was a choirboy on the football field.

Deliberately targeting a player after the play is one thing, but there's a reason McDermott keeps as many players as possible off the injury list and is so vague and close-mouthed about specifics of injuries, and it's not because NFL players in general don't exploit each other's known weaknesses and the Bills aren't so "classy" and "high road" as to be above it.  Note that I'm not talking dirty play or targeting, I'm talking within the bounds of normal play you know a guy has a bad knee, you leverage that.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You say "premature whining" I say "ruthless pursuit of any competitive advantage compatible with integrity"

How is complaining to the refs before something even happens a “competitive advantage”?