Super Bowl LIV Predictions

Mark Vader

With 24 hours to go before the NFL Post Season starts, I wanted to know who do you have going to Miami for The Big Game?

I'm proud of what the Bills have done this year, and I do think that we will start to see them in the post season on a more regular basis.

I Billieve in the future of this team. I want to Billieve in them right now....but I don't see it happening.

Super Bowl LIV Prediction: Kansas City Vs. New Orleans.

6 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

With 24 hours to go before the NFL Post Season starts, I wanted to know who do you have going to Miami for The Big Game?

I'm proud of what the Bills have done this year, and I do think that we will start to see them in the post season on a more regular basis.

I Billieve in the future of this team. I want to Billieve in them right now....but I don't see it happening.

Super Bowl LIV Prediction: Kansas City Vs. New Orleans.

Buffalo Bills vs NO...

Taysom Hill throws us the game winning pick six on a trick play the drive after Josh Allen runs for a 99 yard TD and throws the ball to me from inside the stadium to my house on Pine Island(West Coast Florida) 

This play gets Taysom traded to us for a 7th rounder and he becomes our swiss army knife.

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rico said:

Bills-Saints

if the Bills can’t make it, Pats-Saints.

this is where I am at. I have the Bills winning 27-24, and Singletary being named MVP.  ?

I am rooting hard for the Saints in the NFC, if, for no other reason, to make sure we don’t see a repeat of last year of the patriots confusing a young QB. Brees is not going to be fooled by BB.