Tre White Officially Named AP All-Pro

14 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

File this under duh. Gilmore and Tre have been the top 2 corners in the league this year no questions asked. PFF (and I actually don't hate PFF) doesn't understand context nor accurately understand their own research. 

exactly. Nor does PFF understand how to correctly statistically weigh playing with a lead, playing with a big lead, or playing from behind.

These are massive factors that sometimes not even film review can reveal.

So any time any one says the stats are the facts, I cringe.

Yes, he was definitely top 2 this year and not that far off of being the premier DB in the league.

Arguably the most important or second most important position on defense.   If Josh Allen becomes who I think he becomes which is a high end clutch QB, the trade with KC is going to look really good.

Really irritating that neither of our safeties make it again.  They make everything go with our D because they prevent teams from going deep. But I guess deterring people from throwing the ball your direction deep isn't as good as if they throw it and you knock it down or intercept it. SMFH

Not only that, they are both complete players.  They can play the run, they can blitz, they can cover man to man if needed...

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Mario Williams and Marcel Dareus in 2014. 

Prior to that Brian Moorman in 2005-06

Takeo Spikes 2004

Bruce Smith 1997

The last time a Bills offensive player was named to the first team of the AP All-Pro squad was in 1991. Hull, Kelly, and Thomas were all first team.  Moulds was second team in 1998 and 2002; Ruben Brown was second team in 2002; and Sam Gash was second team in 1998.