WGR Radio.com App Is Garbage

It usually works ok for me, but once in a while you get glitchy days where it keeps repeating the last 10 seconds, or cuts to random commercials.  

It's not very frequent, but super annoying when it happens.... especially for us out-of-towners, two days before a playoff game.

I listen to the On Demand stuff, and get the same glitches............But, I found a solution.  The same things are in podcast form in your favorite podcast app (mine is Overcast)...................There's no glitches and it doesn't take forever to load up. 

• 2 months later...

The app wasn't built by WGR, they can't do anything about it.

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Some dude just called WGR and wants to move Trent Murphy to MLB.  Sal asked "Why would you move Murphy to MLB and take Edmunds off the field?".

He said "Edmunds can't play every down".

LMAO....you can't make this up...too many guys playing Madden with no knowledge of the game

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

The app wasn't built by WGR, they can't do anything about it.

LMAO....you can't make this up...too many guys playing Madden with no knowledge of the game

No, Madden would actually increase their knowledge of the game. Moving Trent Murphy to MLB would probably result in a player rating of like 40.

• Like (+1) 1

Screw radio.com. It sucks on my phone and just cuts out every five minutes. I found it works solid on radio.net though.

Although now that I posted that I wonder how long it be on there lol. Radio.net doesn't have the rewind function but I can leave it playing on my desk and come back half an hour later and it's still playing. Not so on radio.com the official app. It will drop after five minutes. Although to be honest when you listen to WGR 550 you might feel that losing the signal every five minutes is better than listening to it lol cause they're really, really bad.

• Like (+1) 1