Mr. Trump's War

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes. 

To all your questions. He's not a serious person/poster. He has no idea what's happening three feet in front of his face, let alone in Iraq/Iran.

image.png.406558e7ffe9350839ca399e21f9e09f.png

is way more thoughtful

• Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I don't think you even know what point you were trying to make. Ok, people have been fighting forever. So? 

I'm kinda sure what point I'm trying to make, and the point is that Iran has been killing Americans for years, and for you to suggest that Trump, who I cannot stand,  just made this a shooting war, is preposterous.

The Iranians have been waging war for years, on a host of different fronts, including international waters.

I've been watching this for years, knowing all the time that some eventual conflict between the Islamic Republic and the US was inevitable, unless a regime or direction change occurred in Tehran.

You stating that "people have been fighting forever, so.." is preposterous.

Iran has been killing Americans for years, and that is a small portion of what they do.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Are you involved in some personal fantasy?

I never said it was "nothing," and I never said it wasn't "newsworthy."

Do you just conjure this trash up?

I said the killing has been going on for years.

This isn't the start.

You're trying to communicate with a person who laughed at the Benghazi deaths and is upset with the death of Soleimani.

Do the math.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I'm kinda sure what point I'm trying to make, and the point is that Iran has been killing Americans for years, and for you to suggest that Trump, who I cannot stand,  just made this a shooting war, is preposterous.

The Iranians have been waging war for years, on a host of different fronts, including international waters.

I've been watching this for years, knowing all the time that some eventual conflict between the Islamic Republic and the US was inevitable, unless a regime or direction change occurred in Tehran.

You stating that "people have been fighting forever, so.." is preposterous.

Iran has been killing Americans for years, and that is a small portion of what they do.

So you think we should have attacked and killed their leaders sooner? Years ago? They have been waging war on us--our occupation forces in Iraq and against our good friends the Saudis, so what is it you want done? All out war with Iran? You used the word inevitable, so where does it end? 

This is an escalation.  It follows the escalation Trump began with the full press sanctions on Iran and has only gotten worse from there. 

The international inspectors are gone, the plan not to enrich uranium are gone and what now? 

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You're trying to communicate with a person who laughed at the Benghazi deaths and is upset with the death of Soleimani.

Do the math.

A good christian does not lie like this. 

Why do you clowns have to lie continuously? Garbage person 

4 hours ago, Logic said:

If only there was some way to know exactly what Trump was thinking...

Image may contain: 4 people

Thanks for telling us what Trump was thinking in 2012 and 2013.

In order to believe what I think you're saying, Trump would have needed to orchestrate an Iranian attack on our troops, and then decided to retaliate with airstrikes against said Iranians (in IRAQ, no less) spurring an attack on the U.S. Embassy, where (unlike in Libya) our citizens weren't harmed.  I'd also need to completely discount the history of the person that we killed and completely discount reports that he was planning some other shi**y act against our citizens (or anyone else for that matter). 

Your Tweet/Meme is disingenuous.  And I'm being polite.  You really think that this is what yesterday's actions boils down to?

Edited by snafu
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, snafu said:

Thanks for telling us what Trump was thinking in 2012 and 2013.

In order to believe what I think you're saying, Trump would have needed to orchestrate an Iranian attack on our troops, and then decided to retaliate with airstrikes against said Iranians (in IRAQ, no less) spurring an attack on the U.S. Embassy, where (unlike in Libya) our citizens weren't harmed.  I'd also need to completely discount the history of the person that we killed and completely discount reports that he was planning some other shi**y act against our citizens (or anyone else for that matter). 

Your Tweet/Meme is disingenuous.  And I'm being polite.  You really think that this is what yesterday's actions boils down to?

He's listening to Malcolm Nance and Max Boot still.

Because @Logic has learned nothing in the past three years about what happens when you listen to proven liars and manipulators while ignoring the evidence you can see/read/vet for yourself. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because @Logic has learned nothing in the past three years about what happens when you listen to proven liars and manipulators while ignoring the evidence you can see/read/vet for yourself. 

But you are a proven liar! Isn't Trump the biggest liar of them all? 

Are you just completely lacking in any self awareness or don't you care? Gees 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's like he saw a headline in the news while buying his cup of coffee this morning and then went to his Facebook page to tell him how he should feel.

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

From day one Trump was intent on doing economic warfare on Iran and now we have seen that escalate to a shooting war. 

Just a reminder, we had inspectors in that country, had an agreement that they would not enrich uranium that the international community was behind. 

Trump ended that, and now the killing has begun. 

Have you been to the Middle East? Have you been targeted by Iranian forces operating inside Iraq? It has been going on for a long time, much restraint was shown i.e. contractor killed, US forces killed, drone shot down, oil facilities in Saudi attacked , british ship hijacked, patrol boats harrasing American ships, embassy attacked. It was a long time coming. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

Have you been to the Middle East? Have you been targeted by Iranian forces operating inside Iraq? It has been going on for a long time, much restraint was shown i.e. contractor killed, US forces killed, drone shot down, oil facilities in Saudi attacked , british ship hijacked, patrol boats harrasing American ships, embassy attacked. It was a long time coming. 

Not only was he in the Middle East, but the helicopter he was on came under sniper fire and he almost died.

Oh, wait. That was Hillary's lie.

My bad. Carry on.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, billsfan_34 said:

But don't you understand????

He waited until an election year!!!

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Not only was he in the Middle East, but the helicopter he was on came under sniper fire and he almost died.

Oh, wait. That was Hillary's lie.

My bad. Carry on.

Haha that was great. We used to get intelligence briefs on Iranian forces within Iraq and that now dead evil General who was a terrorist planning a large scale attack! But sure, people should listen to the media spin this. 

1 minute ago, snafu said:

But don't you understand????

He waited until an election year!!!

Haha he will win regardless. 

• Like (+1) 2