Mr. Trump's War

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I understand why you'd think a post to Tibs was to you -- your IQs are about the same. 

But reading is hard, JA. 

You don't quote me for reasons unknown so how is anyone supposed to know who you're talking to. You should answer my question about which makes you feel stupider in the other thread. It's a conundrum. 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

RUN! 

That's all you do when you get your ass intellectually kicked. Which is an everyday occurrence for you. :lol: 

Now you're just coming off as sad. 

Did you even leave the basement today nerd boy? 

• Haha (+1) 2

Two rockets land inside Baghdad’s Green Zone

BAGHDAD — Iraq’s military said late Wednesday that two rockets had landed inside Baghdad’s heavily fortified Green Zone, causing no casualties. The explosions echoed across the center of the city, as sirens blared. It was unclear who launched the rockets.

39 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You know what they have in common?  Neither one killed themself.

Prove Soleimani didn't kill himself 3 years ago. 

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

RUN! 

This from the guy who, today, challenged posters to find a link to Soleimani mentioning Trump by name to support his theory that he's been dead since 2015. 

And in response to providing such a link....crickets...

Maybe they shot that video from the Hyperspace Research Institute? What do you think? 

3 hours ago, John Adams said:

The ***** are you talking about? Remember when I said that I believe Trump is not interested in war?

You're a twisted guy. 

DRINK!

I only drink on "You're really bad at this."  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I'm thankful no one was hurt in last night's attack. But we're only in this mess because Donald Trump pulled out of the Iran Deal (which even his advisors said was working), turned his back on our allies, and had no strategy for what comes next.

— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) January 9, 2020

He continued: “Instead of using his statement today to lay out a coherent strategy on Iran, Donald Trump used it to mislead the country on the Obama-Biden record. He’s been President for three years. It’s time he stops blaming President Obama for his failures.”

ENzc1XHX0AIhBm7.jpg:large

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I'm thankful no one was hurt in last night's attack. But we're only in this mess because Donald Trump pulled out of the Iran Deal (which even his advisors said was working), turned his back on our allies, and had no strategy for what comes next.

— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) January 9, 2020

He continued: “Instead of using his statement today to lay out a coherent strategy on Iran, Donald Trump used it to mislead the country on the Obama-Biden record. He’s been President for three years. It’s time he stops blaming President Obama for his failures.”

Does that mean that you idiots aren't going to claim that Trump's successes are the work of Obama?

• Haha (+1) 1