Mr. Trump's War

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Excuse me?!?!  You're not giving me ***** about living here?  You said you pitied the people who still live here.  You made a joke about our dumb ass waste of money Bullet Train.   Yeah you're giving me *****.  And you cap it off by telling me you live in NY.   Bravo.....

Don't be such a prick. You told me if I didn't like the homeless to avoid going where they are. I pity you CA guys because you're tone deaf to your problems which originate in the political arena in your state. My living in NYS has no bearing whatsoever on the problems inherent or not in your state. 

21 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Don't be such a prick. You told me if I didn't like the homeless to avoid going where they are. I pity you CA guys because you're tone deaf to your problems which originate in the political arena in your state. My living in NYS has no bearing whatsoever on the problems inherent or not in your state. 

Don't be a prick?  Gee I'm sorry.  You don't like a taste of own own medicine?   And I'm tone deaf to the problems here?  Please explain where you've come to that conclusion.  And homelessness does not, in my opinion, originate in the political arena on "my" state. It's exasperated by the political climate in CA but it doesn't originate there.  It originates in the mental health problem we have as a country.  But from your ivory tower it may be hard to see that.  

This fact was hidden from the American people. 

Eleven U.S. service members were injured during an Iranian missile strike last week against an Iraqi air base housing American troops, military officials confirmed late Thursday, despite the Trump administration’s previous assertion that no Americans were harmed in the assault by Tehran.

While no troops were killed in the strike on Iraq’s Al-Asad air base, “several were treated for concussion symptoms from the blast and are still being assessed,” U.S. Central Command spokesman Capt. Bill Urban said in a statement.

“I am pleased to inform you, the American people should be extremely grateful and happy. No Americans were harmed in last night’s attack by the Iranian regime,” Trump said in a televised address to the nation, delivered from the White House in the immediate aftermath of the strike. “We suffered no casualties. All of our soldiers are safe, and only minimal damage was sustained at our military bases.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/17/11-us-troops-injured-in-iranian-attack-100384

It wasn't known until days after.  Too bad they got concussions but they're expected to be fine and back on duty within days.  At least they weren't maimed or killed like what Soleimani was planning for them.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

It wasn't known until days after.  Too bad they got concussions but they're expected to be fine and back on duty within days.  At least they weren't maimed or killed like what Soleimani was planning for them.

Was he planning? Why believe that? Deep State lie? 

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I know. That was my way of asking if you were. 

Any time Jackie Chiles can be integrated, tis a good thing, and combining it with Loyd Bentsen's famous quote was an opportunity.

Just don't use the balm.

Edited by sherpa

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Was he planning? Why believe that? Deep State lie? 

Most likely.  And even if he weren't, bin Laden wasn't planning anything when we took him out.

Edited by Doc