Mr. Trump's War

5 minutes ago, Gary M said:

HMMMM

https://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/09/13/549217764/should-nuclear-inspectors-be-demanding-access-to-irans-military-sites

FTA:  "Nobody is allowed to visit Iran's military sites," Ali Akbar Velayati told reporters in Iran recently, calling the push for such inspections a threat to its national security. Velayati is an adviser to Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

We know where the WMD are! We promise Iraq has WMD! 

Same crap, different decade 

They were in compliance, the Trump came along and said they were not. Trump, like the Bush administration want war. 

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Being closer to war, hostility and no diplomacy is the same as before? No, no it is not. You guys will say anything 

There is also one less airliner, too. 

Iran making a bomb makes us safer? 

You guys--YOUR GUYS (politicians)--need to be thrown out of office. I hope this demographic shift taking places seriously causes the GOP to shrink and become impotent. You guys screamed Hillary is a warmonger while electing a clueless clown who is getting us back into the hot war game. The GOP must go! 

Why let the facts get in the way of your narrative. 
Trump is the most peace loving, diplomatic president in a generation or more. 
He doesn’t want war. It would be bad for his business. And bad for the country. 

Neocons, Neolibs and the Military Industrial Complex / that is another story. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

i still remember in 1985, when Iran was "five years away" from having a nuclear bomb.  

That was about the same time we were warned the ice caps were melting and America would be underwater soon.

Global warming cooling climate change crisis: Is there nothing it can do?

11 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

That was about the same time we were warned the ice caps were melting and America would be underwater soon.

Global warming cooling climate change crisis: Is there nothing it can do?

I'm still waiting to hear how the Iranians wouldn't have shot down that 737 if Trump hadn't pulled us out of the (non--binding, unratified) Paris Accords.

1 hour ago, Bakin said:

Neocons, Neolibs and the Military Industrial Complex / that is another story. 

And the reptoids.  Don't forget the reptoids.  

And the pedophiles.  And child sex traffickers.  Goddamn child sex trafficking pedophile reptoids.  

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No wonder Trump can’t explain and real reason they conducted the strike 

• President Donald Trump told associates that he assassinated Iran's top military leader last week in part to appease Republican senators who will play a crucial role in his Senate impeachment trial, The Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday.

I’m with you, but don’t subscribe to the Wall Street Journal. 

Since the allegation is serious enough to impact the election, can you tell me who the source(s)  are by name,  the proof provided that Trump made the comments attributed to him, and the names of the senators that were appeased.  I will research independently thereafter.