One more positive thank God Jerry Jones is not running the Bills

9 minutes ago, QCity said:

He's been one of the worst GM's in the league over the past 2 decades aka the era of free agency. He still doesn't get it, either.

The Dallas Cowboys look like a team that pays their RB $90M.

They have a lot of talent, especially on offense. So I doubt he's the worst.

3 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

My goodness despite what ESPN reported what a circus no one even knows if their coach is being fired...I guess pushing 80 he just doesn’t care anymore how inept he appears to the rest of the

country 

and the Bills were in a similar boat with a very elderly, cheap, checked-out owner in the not so distant past so let’s not gloat. Besides, the circus act isn’t limited to crazy Jerruh in Dallas - see Cleveland, Washington, LA Chargers...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

He seems like a pretty good talent evaluator.  The roster is loaded with good players.  He seems to struggle with head coaches.  

That is because Stephen has wrestled control away a bit and has given it to Will McClay who is one of the best personnel guys in the league. 

Nobody knows what’s being said in the meetings, nothings been made public.  The only people that need to know, are in the room.  The media and fans will know when they put out the press release.

And don’t believe for a second Jerry doesn’t have his ducks in a row.  I’m certain he has his candidate of choice lined up if his intention is to get rid of Jason.

13 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Nobody knows what’s being said in the meetings, nothings been made public.  The only people that need to know, are in the room.  The media and fans will know when they put out the press release.

And don’t believe for a second Jerry doesn’t have his ducks in a row.  I’m certain he has his candidate of choice lined up if his intention is to get rid of Jason.

I agree with you, I think they are just stringing it out so they can announce either Lincoln Riley, Rhule, or Urban Meyer as their next coach soon after the Garret firing is official.

Garrett’s contract runs out this month. They’re not renewing it. As @MJS stated in the Black Monday thread, it’s semantics, but he’s being replaced.

As such, I’m locking this thread. Should any new news differ from the obvious -which the OP infers, I’ll reopen it 

• Like (+1) 1