Current and Former Buffalo Bills Available to Record A Video Message!

I thought this was kind of funny....this morning I heard a celebrity on a talk show plug Cameo.  It’s a new website that will allow you to commission participating celebrities and athletes to record a video message. 

So naturally, I searched to see what Buffalo Bills were available.  The results were very random and the prices (set by the athletes themselves) were puzzling.  There are current Bills, along with former Bills of the past, players you’ll remember for having a cup of coffee with the team, and a few you might not!  The link below will take you to the Bills page.  If you click on each players name, you’ll get to see samples of their videos

https://www.cameo.com/c/buffalo-bills

Here is the list of Bills along with the prices to hire them to record a 30 second video.  The fun part is looking at the name and then seeing what they charge.  

Don Beebe $25

* Matt Barkley $150

* Harrison Phillips $30

* Isaiah McKenzie $30

Andre Reed $175

Chris Speilman $50

CJ Spiller $25

* Levi Wallace $50

Karlos Williams $45 

Fred Jackson $100

Jeremiah Sirles $10

* Lorenzo Alexander $50

Terrel Owens $350

Sammy Watkins $100

Doug Flutie $220

Eli Harold $22

Aaron Williams $20

Marquez Sullivan $25

* Dion Dawkins $35

* Victor Bolden $20

* Christian Wade $20

* Voseon Joseph

The prices just don’t seem equitable to the relevancy of each player.   For instance Voseon Jospeh charged $100 a video, whereas a more well known Bill like Lorenzo Alexander is half that. 

Karlos Williams is charging almost the same as Levi Wallace, a current starter!

Matt Barkley is $150 - almost as much as a HOF like Andre Reed.  I love Barkley but who would really pay that much?!??!??!??

Marquez Sullivan, Eli Harold, and Victor Bolden? Not many fans know them, yet they charge almost the same as Don Beebe or CJ Spiller!

If you are looking to surprise a Bills fan in your life - here’s the best value IMO;

Dion Dawkins ($35)

Great talker and an affordable price

Don Beebe ($25)

Perfect for the older fan, if you don’t want to spend $175 for Andre

Harrison Phillips ($30)

Donates all proceeds to a charity in Nebraska

Lorenzo Alexander ($50)

A little more expense but one of the more well-known players on the team.  

Edited by Phil The Thrill
  • Haha (+1) 1

It’s kind of a pretty cool thing. I’ve used it before .  Last Christmas I came across this site.  Barkley was significantly cheaper than now and requested a quick Xmas vid for my cousin. Earlier that year he missed the bills pats game with us in orchard park because he forgot his passport on the drive in. So Bills were in Ne and I literally get the vid back maybe 2.5 hours before game time. He did it in his hotel lol mentioned the passport mishap to my cousin. 

not a bad way to make a bit of cash on the side.

this Xmas I had the soup nazi make a Christmas greeting for my parents. He went on for like 3 minutes in character. It was hilarious. 

I think some are ridiculous though. You can watch some vids of players like Favre ($499) speak for like 25 seconds . 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

I thought this was kind of funny....this morning I heard a celebrity on a talk show plug Cameo.  It’s a new website that will allow you to commission participating celebrities and athletes to record a video message. 

So naturally, I searched to see what Buffalo Bills were available.  The results were very random and the prices (set by the athletes themselves) were puzzling.  There are current Bills, along with former Bills of the past, players you’ll remember for having a cup of coffee with the team, and a few you might not!  The link below will take you to the Bills page.  If you click on each players name, you’ll get to see samples of their videos

https://www.cameo.com/c/buffalo-bills

Here is the list of Bills along with the prices to hire them to record a 30 second video.  The fun part is looking at the name and then seeing what they charge.  

Don Beebe $25

* Matt Barkley $150

* Harrison Phillips $30

* Isaiah McKenzie $30

Andre Reed $175

Chris Speilman $50

CJ Spiller $25

* Levi Wallace $50

Karlos Williams $45 

Fred Jackson $100

Jeremiah Sirles $10

* Lorenzo Alexander $50

Terrel Owens $350

Sammy Watkins $100

Doug Flutie $220

Eli Harold $22

Aaron Williams $20

Marquez Sullivan $25

* Dion Dawkins $35

* Victor Bolden $20

* Christian Wade $20

* Voseon Joseph

The prices just don’t seem equitable to the relevancy of each player.   For instance Voseon Jospeh charged $100 a video, whereas a more well known Bill like Lorenzo Alexander is half that. 

Karlos Williams is charging almost the same as Levi Wallace, a current starter!

Matt Barkley is $150 - almost as much as a HOF like Andre Reed.  I love Barkley but who would really pay that much?!??!??!??

Marquez Sullivan, Eli Harold, and Victor Bolden? Not many fans know them, yet they charge almost the same as Don Beebe or CJ Spiller!

If you are looking to surprise a Bills fan in your life - here’s the best value IMO;

Dion Dawkins ($35)

Great talker and an affordable price

Don Beebe ($25)

Perfect for the older fan, if you don’t want to spend $175 for Andre

Harrison Phillips ($30)

Donates all proceeds to a charity in Nebraska

Lorenzo Alexander ($50)

A little more expense but one of the more well-known players on the team.  

is Voseon Joseph ’call for price’ or free ? 

33 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

It’s kind of a pretty cool thing. I’ve used it before .  Last Christmas I came across this site.  Barkley was significantly cheaper than now and requested a quick Xmas vid for my cousin. Earlier that year he missed the bills pats game with us in orchard park because he forgot his passport on the drive in. So Bills were in Ne and I literally get the vid back maybe 2.5 hours before game time. He did it in his hotel lol mentioned the passport mishap to my cousin. 

this Xmas I had the soup nazi make a Christmas greeting for my parents. He went on for like 3 minutes in character. It was hilarious. 

I think some are ridiculous though. You can watch some vids of players like Favre ($499) speak for like 25 seconds . 

Yeah they raise rates all the time.  I think some keep their price low to build up a body of work/reviews then up the price.  I believe Levi Wallace was at $25 and then doubled his rate

30 minutes ago, PoBills33 said:

I would say a renouned player like Don Beebe at only 25 bucks is the best value of the bunch.

Yeah I agree.  The price is really good and he seems to do a pretty good job and gives you a heart felt message.  If you got a video from him you would recognize him

35 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I think Barkley is too high but in the videos he recorded, he does a really good job.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Negative, can not happen

Actually it can but very unlikely.   

Bills can cut him and a playoff team could sign him and then cut him and then he would be able to be signed by Bills. 

Both signings would go thru waiver wire.

Why would a team sign him meaning another player put on IR/cut and then cut him at this time of year?

Sorted by price, Voseon Joseph is $100.  

On side bar it states "Buffalo Bills (38)" but there are not 38 listed.  It very inconsistent that way.  CJ Spiller does not have any label at all (Is KC still renting him by the game?) .  Some of the labels are arbitrary like "Legends" and I assume "Featured' means celebrity paid extra to be listed at top.  Animals are most amusing to me.  They even have category for @Peterpan "Drag Queens".

Who $
Jeremiah Sirles  10
* Christian Wade  20
* Victor Bolden  20
Aaron Williams  20
Eli Harold  22
CJ Spiller  25
Don Beebe  25
Marquez Sullivan  25
* Harrison Phillips  30
* Isaiah McKenzie  30
* Dion Dawkins  35
Karlos Williams  45
* Levi Wallace  50
* Lorenzo Alexander  50
Chris Speilman  50
* Voseon Joseph
Fred Jackson  100
Sammy Watkins  100
* Matt Barkley  150
Andre Reed  175
Doug Flutie  220
Terrel Owens  350

Found one - lineman Jarron Jones, $20 - who does not show up under "Buffalo Bills" search but has "NFL - Buffalo Bills" listed in profile rather than just "Buffalo Bills".

It is likely a very flaky entry form by talent which does not try to handle any error correction or data conformations.