Brady not thinking about possible final game with Pats

HOUSE

This dynasty started on a Saturday night, and I hope it ends on a Saturday night, in spectacular fashion.  People keep thinking that this Pats team can just flip the switch, as they have in the past - but Brady has looked old MOST of the year (Bills game excepted).  

Would love to see the Titans leave no doubt & erase that team's mystique by really blowing them out. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I truly believe he is gone, sold the house see ya

Of course you would focus on the HOUSE

?

10 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

The reason former Patriots keep their mouths shut is that if they say anything about the cheating it then lessens their own accomplishments. It also ruins relationships in the good old boy club. At the end of the day, it's just a game not life and death they say to comfort themselves.

Titles are the thing nobody can take away. 

Someone will come along and break any career or single season stat record while you're retired and sitting on the couch.

But if you win a title nothing anyone or any team does in the future can take that away.

So it's zipped lips in NE. Belichicks former assistants seem to beat NE at s 50% rate, which tells me they are on to the tricks and know how to negate them. 

Also, I'll add that those who benefit from the cheating know that people bringing it up just sounds like sour grapes eventually.

The trophies are in the case.

I don't know. By that logic, Daboll should be well-versed in cheating, and I just don't get the sense that he is.

Is his successor on the roster?

Could they re-sign him for one or two years so they can ease somebody into the spot?

Would he be ok with being a mentor who will eventually sit on the bench? Eli was in that position and didn’t like it. 

This year they have been running the ball and playing good defense. Most of their passing game has been the quick slant, and Edelman has not been as reliable as usual for a lot of the season. 

Many questions, many scenarios

10 hours ago, Limeaid said:

"Just give it to them" when it is clear they are one yard from 1st down yard line.

That was in the Pete Carroll era...but I guess it still counts.

I’ll go with “Number 34 was in the area.”

Edited by mannc
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Brady to the Chargers next season

Calling it now

ehhhh...  Maybe.  

Not that a house (or 2 or 3) makes a difference .... 

Its rumored that Brady just buy a home on just outside of NY

Tom Brady reportedly buys Greenwich mansion for $9 million

Nov 7, 2019 - New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and wife Gisele Bundchen have reportedly bought an English Manor-style stone mansion in ...

also Bridget Moynahan  (Toms baby momma for his first child -  John Edwawd Thomas Moynahan) lives in ‎New York City‎.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

ehhhh...  Maybe.  

Not that a house (or 2 or 3) makes a difference .... 

Its rumored that Brady just buy a home on just outside of NY

Tom Brady reportedly buys Greenwich mansion for $9 million

Nov 7, 2019 - New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and wife Gisele Bundchen have reportedly bought an English Manor-style stone mansion in ...

also Bridget Moynahan  (Toms baby momma for his first child -  John Edwawd Thomas Moynahan) lives in ‎New York City‎.

Damn, that house is ridiculous. I think I hate him more now... ?

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

If so, will this actually be the end of Belichick in New England?  I could see him bailing and going to the Giants this time.  I don't think he wants to tie his legacy to see if TB12 works on a 45 year old.  I also think 3 major Kraft underminings would be plenty reason.  Imo this would be the best scenario.  I could see Belichick re-inventing the Giants like Harbaugh has done the Ravens.

I've thought about this, but rejected it when the Giants fired Shurmer and kept Gettleman.  I'm probably wrong on this, but doesn't Belichick have the GM responsibility as well as the coaching end of things?  If so, there's simply no way that he goes to the Giants as "Coach".  Uh uh.  Now...if Gettleman were suddenly dismissed this week?  Buckle up.

50 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Damn, that house is ridiculous. I think I hate him more now... ?

that may be tiny compared to the $33.9 million home they are trying to sell

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/08/photos-tom-brady-gisele-bundchen-selling-boston-mansion-for-millions.html

brady-1.jpg?w=1024

1 hour ago, Whites Bay said:

I've thought about this, but rejected it when the Giants fired Shurmer and kept Gettleman.  I'm probably wrong on this, but doesn't Belichick have the GM responsibility as well as the coaching end of things?  If so, there's simply no way that he goes to the Giants as "Coach".  Uh uh.  Now...if Gettleman were suddenly dismissed this week?  Buckle up.

Yeah, I could see Gettleman being disposed of with a snap of the fingers if that meant bringing in Belichick.

I bet Belichick brings along Caserio as well as much of his infrastructure.

Im thinking McDaniels is going to be the Browns' coach (he is an Ohio guy and there are a lot of toys there).  

If new England loses Belichick, it is 100% over.  I meant 're-inventing' the Patriots like the Ravens.  Belichick doesnt need Brady.  

Edited by May Day 10

3 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Of course you would focus on the HOUSE

?

I don't know. By that logic, Daboll should be well-versed in cheating, and I just don't get the sense that he is.

That's true... As some others have mentioned it might just be a few people at the very top, especially Ernie Adams and Bill. The fewer people who know, the better. 

Still, players and coaches are now openly talking about how "funny things" happen in Foxborough. I do think most of them see it as ticky tack stuff that doesn't decide games, though. 

14 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

As far as Brady goes....

I think there are some deep resentments between him and Belichick

He spent a year orchestrating Antonio Browns arrival in NE only to see it end in 11 days.

I think he's miserable and wants to go have fun playing somewhere else for a year or 2.

He's getting paid a fraction of what he should be and Belichick spent the cap space on defense.

I think both Brady and Belichick want to prove that they can succeed without the other.

Belichick has already proven that though.

Belichick wasn't the person who wanted to unload AB. That was mostly Kraft. https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/report-antonio-browns-latest-incident-enraged-robert-kraft?int

Edited by dave mcbride

Fuh K Brady...

14 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I have no evidence for what I'm about to write: I think most of this is wrong, though I agree his pissiness about losing AB after 11 days was real.

My sense is that Brady* and Bellicheck* wanted the one whale that has eluded them: the perfect season. There was something of a cry from Tommy* when they lost their first game this year and it became clear to me this is what they really wanted to do: Win it all undefeated and go out as the best ever.

Brady* is a lot of things, a cheater first and foremost, but he's also not completely stupid. He knows he can't just take what he does to another team and make it work. There are too many variables that could trip him up.  There is no Denver team waiting for him to just be competent.

I'm of the mindset that he retires this year, as does Bellicheck*. They have no one in the wings. No heir apparent to either of them. They leave at the end of the year, and Kraft's* team takes a nosedive so everyone in NE* whines about the Brady*/Bellicheck* days.

Add to that IF McDaniels leaves...

Although, I wondered if the Pats did not lure McDaniels back with a promise to make HIM head coach when Belicheat leaves.

I must say, I hope I live long enough to witness the "Dante's Inferno" that Pat's Fans will fall into once the B&B show ends....