2020 Pro Football Hall Of Fame Finalists list

Just Jack

On 1/2/2020 at 7:20 PM, Just Jack said:

I checked, this is the list for 2020

https://www.profootballhof.com/15-modern-era-player-finalists-announced/

No Tasker 

Not surprised at all.  Special teams are only considered lightly important in the NFL, teams do not sink large resources into Special teams squads, they are primarily made up of backups, and # 4 & 5 WRs, it’s mostly lip service when “all three phases” is mentioned, ( that means STs didn’t suck). It’s the lowest priority of all three phases of the game. Right or wrong, that’s the case. When the budget for STs is on the same level as the O & D it will only then share equal importance. It is what it is.

Go Bills!!!

2 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Eye of the beholder, I guess. I was thrilled with the premise initially as it was way past time to right a True Wrong regarding great AFL players who’ve been subbed by the old guard NFL types. But as the whittling down continued through the year, it became very clear our beloved AFLers will never get their due.

So yes! NOW that we have a clearer understanding of likely inductees, it’s Same Old, Same Old. Just a bigger and yes, watered down class. 

...but isn't there a Veterans' Committee that reviews guys presented 67 times?......isn't that how Kramer got in (FINALLY)?.....don't see it as a taint.....

How can Boselli be in the finalist list & not Tasker the dude was in the pro bowl a ton of times I don't get how some of the players get there & others like him don't, sure it's nice to be considered but with the resume Tasker has he should have been in a long time ago !! 

Not that Boselli wasn't a good player he was the only tackle i ever saw stone wall Bruce he always had a hard time against him & that in it self is saying something but i don't think his resume is any where near what Taskers is !!