Titans Fans Cheering for the Bills

5 hours ago, peterpan said:

I hope someone on your team amputates Brady's ***** arm.  

You literally have the entire world minus 5 US States rooting for you.  

***** murder them!!!

LOL I have noticed the titans are popular this week. It is odd, most of the time people do not realize the Titans exist.

1 hour ago, KitchenerKaizer said:

That would be sweet, and it would give you guys a home playoff game. I will warn you, the Titans are better now than when we met earlier in the season.

No question...the offense has turned around with Tannehill and Henry has been a beast down the stretch. Would make for a good smash-mouth game. I think our two teams match up well against each other. So let's both get over this first hurdle and see what happens.

I'm sure Tannehill has some Patriots demons he'd like to exorcise too (like the Bills---since he played in the AFC East for so long).

6 hours ago, Guffalo said:

I think thats the only way we would get to host a game this post season, lets keep the fingers crossed. 

If it plays out, Tennessee will have beaten Baltimore on Saturday, so McDermott will know a win against his mentor Andy Reid, means they’ll be coming home to host the AFC Championship.

One can only imagine the scene at the airport when the plane lands next Sunday night, if that plays out!

6 hours ago, folz said:

Please kick the snot out of the Pats!

How about a rematch of our teams in the AFC Championship game? One can dream...

Good luck!

That’s two can dream 

5 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

@Virgil, I pay you for this kind of info..........why is the below the case?

"The 42-year-old Brady is in the final year of his contract, and the Patriots are prohibited from assigning him the franchise tag, which creates a scenario unlike any he's experienced in his career -- the possibility of this being his final home game for the Patriots."

Simple.  Don't need Virgil for this one.  Brady had a "no franchise tag" clause written into his current contract.

18 minutes ago, KitchenerKaizer said:

LOL I have noticed the titans are popular this week. It is odd, most of the time people do not realize the Titans exist.

I hope it's not rude to say that it would be the absolute most Dolphins thing ever if they traded their starting QB away to the Titans for a lottery ticket and a bag of used tube socks (4th round pick and a late round swap) and he turns out to be the Titans answer at Franchise QB.  Meanwhile they appear to be hanging their hatband on Ryan Fitzpatrick and Chan Gailey.  Hey, just because it didn't work for Buffalo or for the Jets...third time's the charm I say!

In Buffalo, we are always aware that the Titans exist. 

6 hours ago, KitchenerKaizer said:

That would be sweet, and it would give you guys a home playoff game. I will warn you, the Titans are better now than when we met earlier in the season.

Good luck to you, and BEWARE of the officials!

17 hours ago, El Guapo said:

But do we really count Rhode Island as a state?

It’s not, it’s just a mob hangout... ?

that and a good sized chunk of CT is not patsies fans, I’ve seen a bunch of Bills flags in the Hartford area. 

• Like (+1) 1

Hey Congrats KitchenerKaizer! Big Win! 

Tough loss on our end, wish we were advancing with you, but at least your Titans beating the Pats makes the day a little more bearable.

Edited by folz
  • Like (+1) 1