Bills at Texans: What's On Your Menu?

Gugny

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Moondoggies Vegas suicide wings, pepperoni pizza a couple labatts and plenty of weed.  Might have to grab a selfie with Oj too

Like, mimosas? Screwdrivers? MANmosas!?

Don't tell me, you're one of those people with an Insta account, just for your food...

2 minutes ago, BringBackFlutie said:

Like, mimosas? Screwdrivers? MANmosas!?

Don't tell me, you're one of those people with an Insta account, just for your food...

Lol no.  I made an Instagram account a few years back and can’t recall ever posting a pic.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Playoff food, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Making my own Beef on Weck sammiches.  Kettle chips on the side.

I'll have a variety of small (8-inch) pizzas:  Meat Lover's, Buffalo Chicken, Mexican and Margherita

I'll be ordering the best wings in my area (Bullpen Tavern, Glens Falls, NY).  Too much work/time to make my own and theirs are better, anyway.

Beverages:  Will start out with a few Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPAs, then transition to Labatt Light.

Whachoo eatin'???

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings fellow capital regioner.  I'll do a nice big pork butt on the smoker (starting night before with plenty of sitting on the deck drinking beer around the Chimnea just to be safe) then grill wings and a pizza on the gas grill.  As far as drinking goes...for this game, Southern Tier IPA.  I'll get some Perecca's bread for pulled pork sandwiches and probably some of their big stupid cupcakes.  gonna be a fat one!

Half of a magic gummy from Colorado at 3:30pm sharp, all day IPA's, Boneless hot wings with the blue cheese I just got from Duffs in Henrietta an hour ago (she said they actually put WINE in the blue cheese is that right?)

Blown up picture of JJ Watt's hot girlfriend on the fridge,  just to make me hate the guy a little more every time I go for a refill.

11x17 Poster that says "Trust the Process" but I crossed out the "Trust" and wrote "F*ck The Process...Just Win Baby"

New 2020 Bills bandannas for both dogs.  The cat is a patriots fan, doesn't wear bandannas but seems to enjoy whining, crying and placing blame on everyone else when it screws up.

Picture of me taken just after Dallas win on Thankgiving where I look happier than my wedding day AND the birth of my children (combined)

8x10 glossy of Sal Maoirana and Jerry Sullivan talking after a Bills game a few years back. 

A reminder that no matter how bad things get, at least I'm not a negative doom and gloom pessimist like those two dopes.

Two pretyped text messages ready to send out to all my skeptical friends, one for if we win, and one if we lose ( i won't be in typing shape either way when the game ends):

1.  "How bout them Bills Baby !  I toldjya so you dumbass Mf'er's all owe me 50 bucks"

2.  "I just sent you $50.  Choke on it.  Don't call me until Feb 1st"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2