What’s your Saturday going to look like?

Virgil

1 minute ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

going to watch it on TV alone, with no food or beverage. 

A bunch of buddies of mine (not Bills fans, but rooting for them/me) want to go out for the game. I can’t handle it. I need total concentration. 

This will be my Super Bowl routine.......solo and sober.

43 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I just got a Josh Allen Jersey for Christmas and haven’t worn it yet.  If I wear it and the lose, it will be dead to me.  

I have my daughter with me to watch, but she did watch the last one with me too.  Definitely just the two of us. 

Probably just have wings.

What’s everyone else’s plan?

I have worn my Allen jersey twice this season,  both losses for our beloved.   Not sure if I should wear Bills gear or just go with "civilian cloths".  I will be a nervous wreck until kickoff.

Edited by longtimebillsfan
  • Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Logic said:

Wake up.

Drive from Austin to Houston.

Attempt to arrive with ample time to tailgate and enjoy the company of fellow Bills fans.

Crush a sando.

Dispose of my trash responsibly instead of leaving empty cans everywhere like an animal.

Game Face.

Watch the Bills beat the Texans soundly.

Catch a Lyft back to the hotel.

Order a pizza and eat it whilst watching the Titans upset the Pats.

Gonna be great day.

I'm driving down from Austin too. Will leave around 5 am as I want to maximize pre-game time. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

going to watch it on TV alone, with no food or beverage. 

A bunch of buddies of mine (not Bills fans, but rooting for them/me) want to go out for the game. I can’t handle it. I need total concentration. 

If it weren’t for my daughter, I’d be the same way.  

it’s a sickness

I will wake up early. Gym. Afternoon in front of the tv watching the horse racing.... probably get some take out and a couple of beers for the game. Think Arsenal are Monday night this week which is just as well because I think I would find a double stress day with a playoff game particularly hard. 

5 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

lol, well I love you too. I'm about broke so I guess I'll be sitting at home like the "gangsta" in the pic but watching the game with my 17$.

You're doing better than me. Get divorced and see how fast your $17 goes!

Image result for money vanishing gif

Just now, Bills fan since 87 said:

First time I watched a Bills game there was a couple weeks back vs the Patriots.  Place was packed and lively.  The Rochester Bills Backers were hosting a watch party there, as they will be this weekend as well

interesting.  i wouldn't have guessed it as a good place to watch a game, but i enjoy the food.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Think Arsenal are Monday night this week which is just as well because I think I would find a double stress day with a playoff game particularly hard. 

Better start winning games there, Gunner........My Watford side is coming out of relegation quickly.

2 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Better start winning games there, Gunner........My Watford side is coming out of relegation quickly.

We are going to be fine now. We were very good last night and we should have got a result against Chelsea too. If we play like that the rest of this year we will plenty of games. 

Watford and Arsenal had the same problem. Managers who had completely lost their way. Both have people in charge now who have instilled a basic shape and pattern of play and hey presto turns out Arsenal should be a top 6 team and Watford should be mid-table. Which is what both should have been all along. Watford won't go down. You will be fine..

2 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

I’ll keep that in mind the next time I’m here, which may be in July. If not then, then definitely next December 

I live North East London about 20 miles from Ware. I always remember from my soccer coaching career an away game at Ware midweek in December one year where we kicked off at 7:45pm and the pitch was fine and by the time we finished at 9.30 it was completely frozen. So cold. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, teef said:

interesting.  i wouldn't have guessed it as a good place to watch a game, but i enjoy the food.

Me either, that's why I had never gone there for a game before.  I was surprised by the environment, again likely do to the local Bills backers sponsoring it.  For the Pats game I got there at 3:45 and it was already packed.  I ended up standing the whole game but that's fine, nervous energy would have prob forced me to stand anyway.

Just now, Bills fan since 87 said:

Me either, that's why I had never gone there for a game before.  I was surprised by the environment, again likely do to the local Bills backers sponsoring it.  For the Pats game I got there at 3:45 and it was already packed.  I ended up standing the whole game but that's fine, nervous energy would have prob forced me to stand anyway.

i'm shocked by how much i stand at my house during the game too.

the guys that own the pub also own or did own the basin pub, which seems to have a nice set up for the games too.  a guy on this board and i have gone to shooters in fairport to watch a game, and it's solid.  i just don't know many good places in this area to watch a game.  i bet hooligans in webster would be great, but i just don't want to drive that far.