What’s your Saturday going to look like?

Virgil

5 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Where does one find this sabre for future use?

Well, it’s a Buffalo Sabre, of course!

Speaking of which, taking grandson to Predators/Sabres game in Nashville in a couple weeks. Love that town! Probably stop buy Bar Louie’s for some prompt service. ?

Edited by Augie
  • Thank you (+1) 1

have a little run to make early am

take puppy to see grandma

work for a while (have to do something)

can prob take that to maybe 2

from there me and the kid will toss the ball until game time I bet

got some non-Bills fans BUT backers at this point coming

can't wait

literally

cant waint

2 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Image result for josh allen first down gif

So, some actual service would have excited you a bit? I think they may have been doing you a favor, because they had been quite prompt and generous with us. For a while, a good long while.

In retrospect, you may have been guilty by association, and if that’s the case, I apologize. But, our drinks just kept coming for some reason....I think she just wanted to get with you on a deeper level, and you refused to step up. I guess we will never know.... 

23 minutes ago, 19Bills83 said:

Fix the brake line on my Titan, watch the Pats game and hope they get crushed. Watch a convincing Bills D performance that destroys the Oilers!

Or......DON’T fix the brake line, and give the Pats a ride to the stadium. Maybe wear a helmet for yourself. 

As for the menu, thinking hot Italian sausage with peppers and onions. It’s hard to do it “right” for a crowd of one. 

Edited by Augie

On 1/2/2020 at 11:53 AM, Virgil said:

I just got a Josh Allen Jersey for Christmas and haven’t worn it yet.  If I wear it and the lose, it will be dead to me.  

I have my daughter with me to watch, but she did watch the last one with me too.  Definitely just the two of us. 

Probably just have wings.

What’s everyone else’s plan?

It is going to look pretty bad for me. Half way through the game, I need to leave for a 25th anniversary party?

11 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Not quite the flip phone I know you mean, but these were around, I had one myself...

il_fullxfull.2009461670_3gm7.jpg

the biggest failures were with the microphones. 
Considered a total loss 

going to be 60 today 40 tomorrow 

I guess taking the decorations down is in order before the game.  

I’m up and doing push-ups/studying for my upcoming coding boot camp admissions test. So excited for the game. Going to show some apartments to clients in the afternoon then head to the Bills backers bar in Brooklyn for some wings and Labatt Blue. After that, if I’m not too drunk I’ll visit the new gf at work per her request (I’m not a stalker).

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Off to a terrible start.  Woke up at 3:45am, thought about the game, tried to go back to sleep.  Not happening 

I was up and down all night too - nowhere near a solid sleep.

That said, the beef is still trucking, I got rolls to weck, there are Blues on ice in the cooler.

Plus, while I was at the store this morning I got several "Go Bills! I think they can do it today!".  One guy said, "The Bills are playing really well this year, I'm a Packers fan, but it's fun to see the Bills win.  Anyone but the Pats."   I agreed and said yeah "Fu"...I mean, "anyone but", the Pats!!  :beer:

• Awesome! (+1) 1