What’s your Saturday going to look like?

Virgil

I just got a Josh Allen Jersey for Christmas and haven’t worn it yet.  If I wear it and the lose, it will be dead to me.  

I have my daughter with me to watch, but she did watch the last one with me too.  Definitely just the two of us. 

Probably just have wings.

What’s everyone else’s plan?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Game kicks off at 9:30pm over here so it’ll be a rascal of a day. 

Also, both my father and father in law are in hospital (the same hospital as bad luck would have it) at the moment so we’ll be visiting a couple of wards during the day. 

When the game eventually arrives it’ll be a welcome distraction. I can’t wait. 

Go Bills. 

1 minute ago, buffalo2218 said:

Flying back home from the UK, won’t get to see the game

Where in the UK have you been?

Will likely just be my son and me.

I'll mostly follow my regular game day routine.  Long-sleeved thermal shirt, red Fred Jackson t-shirt and blue Allen jersey.  Train whistle will be on the arm of the couch for defensive 3rd downs.  TV will be cranked.  And I am going to be jacked the ***** up!

I'll make beef on wecks and pizza and I'll order wings (too much work).  The place I get wings doesn't deliver, so I'll head to the bar around 2:30 or 3:00 and drink a couple beers whilst waiting for the wings.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Blurry?

Not sure, but will probably have some friends over since I was out of town during the holidays.  Might have to do up some Beef on Weck, I mean, after spending a week + back in the Buffalo home land I don't want my Beef / Wing / Pizza level to get low... ?

All I know is I can't wait!! :beer:

• Like (+1) 2

There's this loser in Queensbury who dips out of his house to pick up wings for his gameday.  Meanwhile I get off shift at 2:00 and I'm gonna steal his beef on weck and pizza while he's out trying his luck with the Hudson Falls 8 barmaid for the umpteenth time.

• Haha (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, BritBill said:

Game kicks off at 9:30pm over here so it’ll be a rascal of a day. 

Also, both my father and father in law are in hospital (the same hospital as bad luck would have it) at the moment so we’ll be visiting a couple of wards during the day. 

When the game eventually arrives it’ll be a welcome distraction. I can’t wait. 

Go Bills. 

Where in the UK have you been?

I’m currently in Ware/Hertfordshire, having a great dinner at a Beefeater 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BritBill said:

You guys making me envious with the beef on weck talk. 

The secrets are out there...

2 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

I’m currently in Ware/Hertfordshire, having a great dinner at a Beefeater 

I'll probably be having Gin for dinner too, though I'm more of a Sapphire guy, then Beefeater...

Edited by Heitz
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Wake up.

Drive from Austin to Houston.

Attempt to arrive with ample time to tailgate and enjoy the company of fellow Bills fans.

Crush a sando.

Dispose of my trash responsibly instead of leaving empty cans everywhere like an animal.

Game Face.

Watch the Bills beat the Texans soundly.

Catch a Lyft back to the hotel.

Order a pizza and eat it whilst watching the Titans upset the Pats.

Gonna be great day.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

There's this loser in Queensbury who dips out of his house to pick up wings for his gameday.  Meanwhile I get off shift at 2:00 and I'm gonna steal his beef on weck and pizza while he's out trying his luck with the Hudson Falls 8 barmaid for the umpteenth time.

HAHAHAH. No names mentioned, but the pronunciation is GOOG-neeey.

22 minutes ago, Virgil said:

you too?!

He's not the only one........me as well.

I plan on making weck sando's and perhaps 15 wings. Couple non-Buffalo longtime friends gonna come over and root us on.

I'll be wearing these socks for the first time. I'm with you, Virgil...........they lose and these socks go in the dumpster.

90ff4b6755b74e1d13f0f76d77a07017_31b26a45-367d-4311-b5e1-9a7deb28c49c_1024x1024.jpg?v=1574866566

Edited by Seasons1992
  • Like (+1) 1