YoloinOhio

Baltimore sports radio guy slams Del Reid, Wawrow, Buffalo as “City of Losers”

In my long career in LE, one of our investigations took us to the east side of Baltimore. Baltimore County assisted us. Wherever we went, we left a LE Officer with the vehicle so it didn’t get vandalized and ***** stolen from inside and outside of it.

Only time I’ve encountered that.

12 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

In my long career in LE, one of our investigations took us to the east side of Baltimore. Baltimore County assisted us. Wherever we went, we left a LE Officer with the vehicle so it didn’t get vandalized and ***** stolen from inside and outside of it.

Only time I’ve encountered that.

My kid was "all in" about attending JHU.  Then she attended a summer course there.  That was that.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Irv said:

My navigator drank a 12 pack on the way down from Rochester and GPS wasn't working.  We were right outside the harbor.  Nasty.   If you look at Google Maps it takes you right through B-more.  We just made a wrong exit.  I do have to admit that in prior trips, that the aquarium there is incredible. 

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Rochester,+New+York/Washington,+District+of+Columbia/@39.2001702,-76.6669471,12z/data=!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x89d6b3059614b353:0x5a001ffc4125e61e!2m2!1d-77.6088465!2d43.1565779!1m5!1m1!1s0x89b7c6de5af6e45b:0xc2524522d4885d2a!2m2!1d-77.0368707!2d38.9071923!3e0

Hahah, the 12 pack navigator will do that! 

And I agree, the aquarium is legit. 

Guys say stupid s&^t like that to draw attention to themselves when their ratings are slipping.

Bills mafia triggered...

your triggers are your teachers,  whatever triggers you reveals what you need to heal...

• Like (+1) 1

Wings & beef on weck vs. crab cakes & pit beef.

I guess I'm probably biased, but that's a blowout.

On 1/15/2020 at 4:25 PM, Reed83HOF said:

This is so freaking epic...so proud to be a part of this fan base...👍