Baltimore sports radio guy slams Del Reid, Wawrow, Buffalo as “City of Losers”

YoloinOhio

Baltimore is a s-hole.  Took a wrong turn last summer on way to DC.  Ended up in downtown B-more.  Trash, drug addicts, hookers, bums, gang bangers everywhere.  Never go there ever. 

3 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

We played the ravens in the regular season. That’s when he said original comments

He went off after Del Reid responded to a tweet from Trey Wingo, regarding NFL COY, in which Del stated that McDermott should be a candidate for the award. 

For some reason, that's what set him off.  

He also didn't like Wawrow questioning his statement that the Ravens "smoked" the Bills earlier this season.  

Weird, weird, dude.  Sad, actually.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

He went off after Del Reid responded to a tweet from Trey Wingo, regarding NFL COY, in which Del stated that McDermott should be a candidate for the award. 

For some reason, that's what set him off.  

He also didn't like Wawrow questioning his statement that the Ravens "smoked" the Bills earlier this season.  

Weird, weird, dude.  Sad, actually.

The timing makes this seem like the right answer, out of the ones given. 

3 hours ago, Irv said:

Baltimore is a s-hole.  Took a wrong turn last summer on way to DC.  Ended up in downtown B-more.  Trash, drug addicts, hookers, bums, gang bangers everywhere.  Never go there ever. 

I'm not picking on ya, but how does one make a wrong turn on the way to DC and end up in downtown Baltimore?  Did you get off the wrong exit and decide to wing it?  Were you taking the back roads or scenic route?  Apple maps?  I'm a "map guy" and like talking directions.  I'm just curious.  

1 minute ago, stony said:

I'm not picking on ya, but how does one make a wrong turn on the way to DC and end up in downtown Baltimore?  Did you get off the wrong exit and decide to wing it?  Were you taking the back roads or scenic route?  Apple maps?  I'm a "map guy" and like talking directions.  I'm just curious.  

It happens a lot around Baltimore.  See what happened to Bruce Springsteen:

Got a wife and kids in Baltimore, Jack
I went out for a ride and I never went back
Like a river that don't know where it's flowing
I took a wrong turn and I just kept going   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, bbb said:

It happens a lot around Baltimore.  See what happened to Bruce Springsteen:

Got a wife and kids in Baltimore, Jack
I went out for a ride and I never went back
Like a river that don't know where it's flowing
I took a wrong turn and I just kept going   

One of the greatest opening verses to a song ever written.

• Thank you (+1) 1

UPDATE:

BillsMafia does right and Jerry Coleman tears up on air this morning and apologizes after opening all of the donation receipts that came in the mail.

9:19am this morning if you do the Rewind to his show at the bottom in this link: https://www.radio.com/1057thefan/listen

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

UPDATE:

BillsMafia does right and Jerry Coleman tears up on air this morning and apologizes after opening all of the donation receipts that came in the mail.

9:19am this morning if you do the Rewind to his show at the bottom in this link: https://www.radio.com/1057thefan/listen

Hopefully he DM's everyone thanking them with the same fury he mocked them with earlier

3 hours ago, stony said:

My navigator drank a 12 pack on the way down from Rochester and GPS wasn't working.  We were right outside the harbor.  Nasty.   If you look at Google Maps it takes you right through B-more.  We just made a wrong exit.  I do have to admit that in prior trips, that the aquarium there is incredible. 

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Rochester,+New+York/Washington,+District+of+Columbia/@39.2001702,-76.6669471,12z/data=!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x89d6b3059614b353:0x5a001ffc4125e61e!2m2!1d-77.6088465!2d43.1565779!1m5!1m1!1s0x89b7c6de5af6e45b:0xc2524522d4885d2a!2m2!1d-77.0368707!2d38.9071923!3e0

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

In my long career in LE, one of our investigations took us to the east side of Baltimore. Baltimore County assisted us. Wherever we went, we left a LE Officer with the vehicle so it didn’t get vandalized and ***** stolen from inside and outside of it.

Only time I’ve encountered that.

12 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

In my long career in LE, one of our investigations took us to the east side of Baltimore. Baltimore County assisted us. Wherever we went, we left a LE Officer with the vehicle so it didn’t get vandalized and ***** stolen from inside and outside of it.

Only time I’ve encountered that.

My kid was "all in" about attending JHU.  Then she attended a summer course there.  That was that.

• Like (+1) 1