Baltimore sports radio guy slams Del Reid, Wawrow, Buffalo as “City of Losers”

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Baltimore is drab and down.  Buffalo is rising and has wings and things while Baltimore has National Bo and crime up the kazoo.

I mean im in the Eastside 5 days a week... Lots of crime still here my man , probably more per capita than 99% of the cities in the country

But Buffalo is on the up and up! Rome wasn't built in a day

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

The Bills have NEVER lost a divisional playoff game at home.

So if Buffalo is a city of losers, what's that make Baltimore?

Just sayin

Wow.  Winning Super Bowls >> being undefeated in divisional playoff games at home

7 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

So sick of all this petty bull####.  Mafia is great...look at us.  Social media is a f***ing disgrace.

Proud owner of no facebook accounts, twitter accounts, Instagram accounts, etc.  You nut heads are the only ones I conversate with online lol.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

The Bills have NEVER lost a divisional playoff game at home.

So if Buffalo is a city of losers, what's that make Baltimore?

Just sayin

Grasping much.  Baltimore won Super Bowls with Colts and Ravens. That doesn’t changed the fact that it is a declining dump of a City. 

Edited by Bob in STL

Sure Baltimore has the Inner Harbour, but have you ever got off on the wrong exit West of I95?

It is like a demilitarized zone. Someone remind me how many riots the City of Buffalo has had?

What ever...did not wish any ill on Lamar or the Ravens. They played us hard and clean, but glad they were stopped short of a SB so clowns like this can crawl back under their rock.

56 minutes ago, WideNine said:

Sure Baltimore has the Inner Harbour, but have you ever got off on the wrong exit West of I95?

It is like a demilitarized zone. Someone remind me how many riots the City of Buffalo has had?

What ever...did not wish any ill on Lamar or the Ravens. They played us hard and clean, but glad they were stopped short of a SB so clowns like this can crawl back under their rock.

Lets be honest the shops and restaurants around the inner harbor are nice, but its also overrun with homelessness and poverty.

16 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

Grasping much.  Baltimore won Super Bowls with Colts and Ravens. That doesn’t changed the fact that it is a declining dump of a City. 

Yes when talking crap folks should make sure their game is correct.

I feel perfectly comfortable saying the guy is an idiot for calling Buffalo "losers" when they have made the playoffs 2 out of the last 3 years.

I just finished watching all 5 seasons of The Wire - are parts of the city still as depicted (20 yrs ago) in that show?

3 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Agreed 100% Also, the area around the Lexington market is very questionable. 

I spent about three years of my life as a touring musician.   Baltimore and Kentucky were my least favorite places to travel.  

Baltimore was nothing but methadone clinics and the distinct feeling that you were always ten seconds away from being robbed.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/2/2020 at 12:53 PM, eSJayDee said:

Losers?  I don't recall ever having a team pack up & leave Buffalo in the middle of the night. :LOL:

I think he was talking about how Baltimore is always ranked highly in livability. It has been known for a while they have excelled at killing each other, but what is probably a surprise to us but not to Jerry .. they are the city with the highest rate of STDs.  I would say we suck, but it appears they beat us at that as well ;)

https://www.the-sun.com/news/250900/std-map-us-cities/