Baltimore sports radio guy slams Del Reid, Wawrow, Buffalo as “City of Losers”

YoloinOhio

6 hours ago, TheProcess said:

Not as old as you might think. ?

Fair points, and to each their own. Equifax and a laundry list of others thought they had it figured out too. These days, in the age of constant data breaches and information security threats, you are taking a real risk giving any third party (aggregators or otherwise) your banking credentials. Just about every online security expert would advise against it. ?‍♂️

Fair enough. And I dont just blindly do this. I have an account specifically for online/app transactions that I transfer money to as needed. Very easy to setup and costs a few bucks a month. Well worth it not to compromise my primary account but also not have to live like a cave man.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I didn't pay for the games last year but yes he does. He gets so pissed at Bundy

Ted or Al?

8 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

New HC, plus Ozzie Newsome. Another Championship for the City of Baltimore in only 5 years (which was the point of my initial response).

We don't caaaaaaaaaare

8 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

anyone have the phone number.  It’s worth picking a fight just for fun with this fool.  I’ve been to Ravens games as was part of my Region in Sales Mgmt.  They don’t hold a candle to Bills Mafia.

I don’t know the number, but it’s 105.7 the Fan, should be a link to it somewhere, they are on 6 to 10 in the morning. I guarantee it won’t take too much abuse for this clown to get really pissed on-air, especially after the 2 main guys Norris and Long start laughing at him.

He won’t feel any shame if you donate to Alzheimer’s fund in his name, better off just busting on his mom. :) 

Edited by Rico

5 hours ago, Rico said:

I don’t know the number, but it’s 105.7 the Fan, should be a link to it somewhere, they are on 6 to 10 in the morning. I guarantee it won’t take too much abuse for this clown to get really pissed on-air, especially after the 2 main guys Norris and Long start laughing at him.

He won’t feel any shame if you donate to Alzheimer’s fund in his name, better off just busting on his mom. :) 

copy.  I wouldn’t be mean as it is not my way, but happy to stand up for our great fans and I’m always happy to donate to Alzheimer’s fund as I used to work with Neurologists as in medical device sales and have seen personally and professionally how awful that condition is on a family.  My ex-wife’s grandfather died of it and was incredibly hard on the their family.

I know any disease can be awful, but that is the one condition I never wish on anyone.  It’s one thing to lose the functions of you’re body, but I never want to lose my mind and please guys no jokes on that comment.

Thanks again Rico, and a belated Happy New Year to you and you’re family.

Go Bills!

8 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Boston, though...nice city, nothing wrong with it except for being filled with people from Boston.

Besides being full of Massholes, its bars also close WAY to early.  It was like 12:40am on Saturday and the dipstick bartender started last call.  

3 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

copy.  I wouldn’t be mean as it is not my way, but happy to stand up for our great fans and I’m always happy to donate to Alzheimer’s fund as I used to work with Neurologists as in medical device sales and have seen personally and professionally how awful that condition is on a family.  My ex-wife’s grandfather died of it and was incredibly hard on the their family.

I know any disease can be awful, but that is the one condition I never wish on anyone.  It’s one thing to lose the functions of you’re body, but I never want to lose my mind and please guys no jokes on that comment.

Thanks again Rico, and a belated Happy New Year to you and you’re family.

Go Bills!

Thanks, Happy New Year to you & your family too!

22 hours ago, StHustle said:

Great point. We should help our own first before doing what seems to be attention grabbing donations out of state (not saying they are designed to be attention grabbers but at the end of the day it is and could be translated to LAMP)

With that said, CashApp is the best as there are no fees. They guy will receive 100% of what you send him! I'll send him $5...not much but imagine if we all sent $5.

I'm shocked that a shock jock shocked a community with some shocking comments. He must of went to the Howard Simon/Roger Christin school of Shock Jockery!  I think the younger thin skinners just got to let it go. Stop being so sensitive. Grow some. 

Edited by Hammered a Lot
  • Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Hammered a Lot said:

I'm shocked that a shock jock shocked a community with some shocking comments. He must of went to the Howard Simon/Roger Christin school of Shock Jockery!  I think the younger thin skinners just got to let it go. Stop being so sensitive. Grow some.

Not sure how your post replies to mine

Ravens fans have been getting high off their own farts all year.

They go from wanting to fire Harbaugh to now thinking their team cannot be defeated. 

For as unimpressive as Ravens fans are, the Ravens are a really cool team.

12 minutes ago, Pasaluki said:

Ravens fans have been getting high off their own farts all year.

They go from wanting to fire Harbaugh to now thinking their team cannot be defeated. 

For as unimpressive as Ravens fans are, the Ravens are a really cool team.

I find the team and the fan base to be utterly annoying.   More so this year than ever before.   The Big Truss thing Mark Ingram is always spouting off about is non sense and hurts my ears every time I have to hear it.    The Lamar Jackson love is out of control. 

In terms of the radio guy, didnt care when he said the initial stuff.   But think he comes across as a bitter jerk now that he has doubled down publicly, even after Del and Bills Mafia members donated money in his name. 

Edited by thenorthremembers

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Not sure if anyone noted this yet (here or on Twitter) but the stadium where the Ravens play is M&T Bank Stadium....corporate offices right here in the City of Losers. 

In Buffalo M & T Bank is the official bank of the Bills

In Baltimore M & T Bank is the official bank of the Ravens

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/2/2020 at 12:59 PM, wppete said:

The hate for the Bills is pretty incredible all season. We won’t get respect unless we win a Super Bowl. We will always be underdogs and I love it!!! 

I'm honestly not convinced that we'll get the respect if we do win a Super Bowl.

And I'm okay with that. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

In Buffalo M & T Bank is the official bank of the Bills

In Baltimore M & T Bank is the official bank of the Ravens

Correct. So my point is this nimrod doesn’t even understand his beloved city and team are supported by a Buffalo based (Loser city) banking institution. 

• Like (+1) 1