Baltimore sports radio guy slams Del Reid, Wawrow, Buffalo as “City of Losers”

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, yall said:

Not being sarcastic at all. 

My point was JW is a reporter not an opinion columnist or media "personally" who thrives on hot takes. So it just seemed out of place for some radio hack to take exception with him.

I am guessing you do not follow ole @john wawrow on Twitter LOL. Hot takes a plenty! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TheProcess said:

This is where you lost me. I’ll take Venmo every day of the week. Can’t stand CashApp. I’ve still got $100 sitting in my CashApp account from someone for 6 months now because I can’t deposit it into my bank account without using my bank log in credentials to log into my bank account through their app. F that. Ridiculous if that’s the only way to link your bank account. Cant wait to close my CashApp account for good. <end rant>

CashApp is owned by Square. They have had no major security issues and once your account is linked you can change your password...OR even simply switch to a temporary password before you link it. It's really no big deal. You must be old.

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...nice town he lives in.....but Wawrow is HIS target?......SMH.........

Baltimore sees second deadliest year on record in 2019, homicide clearance rate under 40 percent

By Travis Fedschun | Fox News

The escalating violence in Baltimore in 2019 resulted in Charm City recording its second deadliest year on record, as officials announced Tuesday another victim to add to a grim homicide count.

The Baltimore Police Department announced on New Year's Eve that a 25-year-old man who was shot on Dec. 18 had died, in what may be Baltimore's final homicide of the year.

At least 348 homicides were reported throughout the year, according to The Baltimore Sun. The major northeastern city in Maryland of more than 600,000 people is one of the most dangerous in America, according to the FBI.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/baltimore-homicide-rate-2019-crime-deadly-year-police-clearance

As I mentioned earlier Sal Capaccio lives in the City of Buffalo, and this DB is saying he lives in the suburbs. He won’t even stand up for his city. Say what you want about Buffalo, but it is coming back from 50 years of deindustrialization. The city is attracting youth on a massive scale & urban shops are thriving. I love the fact this guy simply tossed Baltimore to the side and went personal against us. Typical talking head blow hard.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

As I mentioned earlier Sal Capaccio lives in the City of Buffalo, and this DB is saying he lives in the suburbs. He won’t even stand up for his city. Say what you want about Buffalo, but it is coming back from 50 years of deindustrialization. The city is attracting youth on a massive scale & urban shops are thriving. I love the fact this guy simply tossed Baltimore to the side and went personal against us. Typical talking head blow hard.

...you see any pride to cite?.....

Just now, StHustle said:

CashApp is owned by Square. They have had no major security issues and once your account is linked you can change your password...OR even simply switch to a temporary password before you link it. It's really no big deal. You must be old.

Not as old as you might think. ?

Fair points, and to each their own. Equifax and a laundry list of others thought they had it figured out too. These days, in the age of constant data breaches and information security threats, you are taking a real risk giving any third party (aggregators or otherwise) your banking credentials. Just about every online security expert would advise against it. ?‍♂️

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I LOVE IT

I'm sure McD caught wind of this and this is great Xtra motivation. Especially if we go to BAL in 9 days..

They STILL don't realize it's different around here. We are a big family basically. And now we have the right guys at HC , GM , owner etc , to represent this team the right way. I think we punch Hou in the mouth Sat. KEEP TALKING ppl, you'll see very soon that we got something Special brewing over here!

Edited by JerseyBills

Angry reaction to a Twitter spat? 

Fandom is supposed to be fun.

It's weird when fans go too far with their ownership of team accomplishments, which this guy seems to do; bragging about wins that he had no contribution to. All fanbases have those that take it a little too far in seriousness. Doing it jokingly is different.

But I think everyone should try to stay as far away from that mindset as possible. That's why I never say "we" when talking about the Buffalo Bills. There's no "we"..I root for "them."

3 minutes ago, KitchenerKaizer said:

Baltimore is a giant dump, one of the worst in America. You watch The Wire? It has gotten worse since then.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/01/a_baltimore_tale.html

I used to lived near there. It's not a memorable city, to put it as nicely as possible. I liked New York and D.C. and Pittsburgh. Disliked Philadelphia and Baltimore.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...nice town he lives in.....but Wawrow is HIS target?......SMH.........

Baltimore sees second deadliest year on record in 2019, homicide clearance rate under 40 percent

By Travis Fedschun | Fox News

The escalating violence in Baltimore in 2019 resulted in Charm City recording its second deadliest year on record, as officials announced Tuesday another victim to add to a grim homicide count.

The Baltimore Police Department announced on New Year's Eve that a 25-year-old man who was shot on Dec. 18 had died, in what may be Baltimore's final homicide of the year.

At least 348 homicides were reported throughout the year, according to The Baltimore Sun. The major northeastern city in Maryland of more than 600,000 people is one of the most dangerous in America, according to the FBI.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/baltimore-homicide-rate-2019-crime-deadly-year-police-clearance

I’m not sure this is the battle to pick if you want to make sweeping criticisms of another city for their societal-related ills. It’s not as if Buffalo isn’t in the top-10 for major city murder rates in the country.

Edited by eanyills

Baltimore, Bwaaahahahah....

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Angry reaction to a Twitter spat? 

Fandom is supposed to be fun.

It's weird when fans go too far with their ownership of team accomplishments, which this guy seems to do; bragging about wins that he had no contribution to. All fanbases have those that take it a little too far in seriousness. Doing it jokingly is different.

But I think everyone should try to stay as far away from that mindset as possible. That's why I never say "we" when talking about the Buffalo Bills. There's no "we"..I root for "them."

I used to lived near there. It's not a memorable city, to put it as nicely as possible. I liked New York and D.C. and Pittsburgh. Disliked Philadelphia and Baltimore.

First, last, and only time I visited Philly my reaction was "What is this *****?  Three blocks of history surrounded by slums?"  

Boston, though...nice city, nothing wrong with it except for being filled with people from Boston.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Logic said:

As per usual....this negative is turning into a positive: 

Del Reid, seeing that the guy's Twitter handle pointed out that his mother was battling Alzheimer's, donated money to the cause. Other Bills fans are now following suit.

The "city of losers" is responding to hatred and negativity with love and charity. Again.

This is #BillsMafia for you. What a bunch of "losers".

That’s freakin AWESOME ?