Baltimore sports radio guy slams Del Reid, Wawrow, Buffalo as “City of Losers”

YoloinOhio

...nice town he lives in.....but Wawrow is HIS target?......SMH.........

Baltimore sees second deadliest year on record in 2019, homicide clearance rate under 40 percent

By Travis Fedschun | Fox News

The escalating violence in Baltimore in 2019 resulted in Charm City recording its second deadliest year on record, as officials announced Tuesday another victim to add to a grim homicide count.

The Baltimore Police Department announced on New Year's Eve that a 25-year-old man who was shot on Dec. 18 had died, in what may be Baltimore's final homicide of the year.

At least 348 homicides were reported throughout the year, according to The Baltimore Sun. The major northeastern city in Maryland of more than 600,000 people is one of the most dangerous in America, according to the FBI.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/baltimore-homicide-rate-2019-crime-deadly-year-police-clearance

11 minutes ago, BuffaloSol said:

Fun Facts:

The Ravens were actually not a brand new team, they were the Cleveland Browns with a new name they did not have an expansion draft. 

Baltimore has the 2nd highest murder rate per capital in the United States.

Baltimore just recently moved out of the top ten rattiest cites in the United States.

Kelly ended up playing for Buffalo, Elway did not play for Baltimore.

Jim Kelly & Johnny Unitas were born in Pittsburgh 

They weren't the Colts.  And they were no longer the Browns. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

They weren't the Colts.  And they were no longer the Browns. 

The players were the same and so was much of the front office, the name and place they play their home games changed. That's like calling the Las Vegas Raiders a brand new team next year. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

With that said, CashApp is the best as there are no fees. 

This is where you lost me. I’ll take Venmo every day of the week. Can’t stand CashApp. I’ve still got $100 sitting in my CashApp account from someone for 6 months now because I can’t deposit it into my bank account without using my bank log in credentials to log into my bank account through their app. F that. Ridiculous if that’s the only way to link your bank account. Cant wait to close my CashApp account for good. <end rant>

31 minutes ago, BuffaloSol said:

Fun Facts:

The Ravens were actually not a brand new team, they were the Cleveland Browns with a new name they did not have an expansion draft. 

Baltimore has the 2nd highest murder rate per capital in the United States.

Baltimore just recently moved out of the top ten rattiest cites in the United States.

Kelly ended up playing for Buffalo, Elway did not play for Baltimore.

Jim Kelly & Johnny Unitas were born in Pittsburgh 

With all due respect, what’s the point of these post?  Honestly, I read this thread and haven’t been as proud of Bills fans as I am right now.  Personally, I think if you make fun of an entire region of people, you are probably a loser.  But donating money to a great cause and rising about pettiness is the best way to handle the situation.  What you did is exactly what that dork did in the first place.  

good on the people who donated.  Kill them with kindness.  And it’s probably not bad for karma either.  ?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BuffaloSol said:

The players were the same and so was much of the front office, the name and place they play their home games changed. That's like calling the Las Vegas Raiders a brand new team next year. 

New HC, plus Ozzie Newsome. Another Championship for the City of Baltimore in only 5 years (which was the point of my initial response).

Edited by Mr. WEO

3 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

I love that he went with “their most famous player is a murderer”...

Quick question there hoss: who’s the Ravens most famous player?

OJ Simpson's all-time NFL rushing rank: 21

Bruce Smith's all-time NFL sack rank: 1

..has this guy followed football after the late 70s?

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ah, OK, for definitions of "Smoked" = Ravens lowest offensive yardage of season, 1 pt off 2nd lowest score, and chance to tie the game on the final play from scrimmage?

Not most people's definition, but .....

His defense was that the game was in Buffalo, the Bills never had the lead, and .... they have a WR with the nickname “smoke” - yeah it makes no sense 

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

With all due respect, what’s the point of these post?  Honestly, I read this thread and haven’t been as proud of Bills fans as I am right now.  Personally, I think if you make fun of an entire region of people, you are probably a loser.  But donating money to a great cause and rising about pettiness is the best way to handle the situation.  What you did is exactly what that dork did in the first place.  

good on the people who donated.  Kill them with kindness.  And it’s probably not bad for karma either.  ?

"Clapping back" is a natural response when someone tries to berate your city and people. Donations are nice but I think donating to that vet in buffalo (i had a similar issue with gi bill repayment after last years late payment debacle and dropping classes too late, it really kills you & I am still dealing with it now) is a better cause then donating to this pompous asses cause. Not all of us can kill them with kindness, we aren't all built that way i guess, lol. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BuffaloSol said:

"Clapping back" is a natural response when someone tries to berate your city and people. Donations are nice but I think donating to that vet in buffalo (i had a similar issue with gi bill repayment after last years late payment debacle and dropping classes too late, it really kills you & I am still dealing with it now) is a better cause then donating to this pompous asses cause. Not all of us can kill them with kindness, we aren't all built that way i guess, lol. 

Making fun of people’s hometowns is just kinda corny to me.  Every place has good and bad stuff to it.  But to each to their own.  

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Making fun of people’s hometowns is just kinda corny to me.  Every place has good and bad stuff to it.  But to each to their own.  

I guess I would agree in a public setting it's kind of terrible not even corny. But in a group setting it's fun "ribbing" guys like when you're in the military or on a team. I guess Social media does kind of blur the lines between public(in poor taste) and just having a little fun.

• Like (+1) 1